I cant believe that no one has talked about it on here. Kinda makes me sad ive been waiting about 7 years for this game to come out and they just released a open beta for it yesterday. servers are down right now so i figured i would see if anyone on here is talking about it.

can't wait been needing a new game i wish they would have kept diablo 2 up to date with graphics

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

After watching all of their 'previews' I was not even interested in the game.

If I get really bored I may try it out though.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

as far as im concerned...its already shut down...FML...server maintenence, idk why they wouldnt have done it earlier in the week or something...this is bullshit.....my lvl 10 Barb cant do anything...i been kicked off since like 3am when i tried to create a wizard....

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

I signed up for wow's 12 month deal and got D3 free along with the mount so there is a chance i'll try it out but got a MoPbeta invite and will probably play that instead of D3 for the time being.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived