DC Sound Lab

killed a level 6 coil

lol yall just some dumbfucks i just work harder then all u guys that aint got shit yea im 17 and shit happens i guess if i used the wrong tone then thousands on thousands of people that set gains with the dd-1 have been clipping lol idc im not buying a 320 recone thats its just gonna do the same thing so thats y its for sale.. and to the people that dont know what a level 6 is then dont fuckin post its the bad ass fuckin sub of dc and thts y its 800 bucks and theres only at least around 15 subs around here that r in service

Ok you dumbfuck there are ALOT of people here that work ALOT fucking harder to get what they want than your little 17yr old punk ass. Wait until you grow the fuck up and are out in the real world and have to get by on your own without mommy and daddy there to run to when something doesnt go your way!

I think I am qualified to post about the Level 6 and you sir ARE A MOTHER FUCKING IDIOT IF YOU BLEW IT WITH 5K! I dont give a damn what tool you use to set your gains, if you dont do it right then shit aint gonna work right! HMM lets see I am going to use a -15db tone( yeah -15 means that it is alot quieter than a 0db tone so that is why you have to turn the gain up higher to get the dd1 to see distortion), but I am going to burp with a 0 db tone and send a fucking square wave to the sub and expect it to stay together! And you want to call us dumbfucks you stupid little fuck!

You want to sell a badass sub that is one of the hardest subs to blow around because a recone is too expensive, but what are you going to get next? Guess what, the sundown, AQ, AA, or even another DC sub that is cheaper is just going to blow again when you tune the amp the same way and dont learn from your mistakes! Those recones are just gonna keep adding up to!

And you want to come here and cal us dumbfucks!

What's wrong with square waves? It gives it moar power lmao. +1 sir. Op better go with some dual 12s so he does t have to recone ;)

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

lol buildin me my own tsns and i will say i dont kno everything and didnt know the tone difference to tell the truth i set it like i have b4 and at least 15 amps and never had a problem blowing subs after i dd-1ed them when kurt gives me a price and it aint to bad ill recone it but right now i dont feel like it im not calling everyone on here a dumbass but some are but yes sub blew probably my fault but cant take it back but ive burped at least 15 20 times on the 5k b4 and nothing so thats y i posted on here

89 Ford Bronco 2

6 DC XL M2 12's

1 DC 9K

Dual Singer Alts

7 Xs D3100s & 1 D6500

All Audio Techinx OFC 1/0

Doing 55s at 26hz!!!

A TSNS is going to do the same thing, it is just another 4" coil sub. Those recones arent going to be cheap either. You already have a damn well badass sub that you just fucked up. Eat the recone price and do it right this time. With 5k there is alot that can be done with that sub that you did not do to gain in numbers. Bigger box to help with efficiency with only 5k is where I would start. 8-9ft3 after displacements would be a good start.

lol buildin me my own tsns and i will say i dont kno everything and didnt know the tone difference to tell the truth i set it like i have b4 and at least 15 amps and never had a problem blowing subs after i dd-1ed them when kurt gives me a price and it aint to bad ill recone it but right now i dont feel like it im not calling everyone on here a dumbass but some are but yes sub blew probably my fault but cant take it back but ive burped at least 15 20 times on the 5k b4 and nothing so thats y i posted on here

that's like saying I dropped my phone 15-20 times so it should be good the 21st time. Lesson learned

To be honest I can care less you blew it, as I'm sure tons on here do just irritates me when people don't own up if you blew it from setting gains wrong well lesson learned but don't blame it on the company that's just bs.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

fucking noobs. I blew a $1000 AA SMD 18" from clipping. I tuned my amps with a -10db tone just like Steve did (insert someone who said if Meade did it, anyone can do it lol) It bottomed out 3 times from the x-over not working 100% on my 3sixty.2 and the CC-1 let me tune that to the right way. I had it running off a dc audio 5.0k at .5 ohms but that doesnt affect it as i was clipping it hard. I burnt all 4 of my tinsel leads on my SMD and it started a tiny fire on the spider pack but it didnt spread. The coil is hard as hell to get black or burnt up but damn having the coil like yours do that takes some serious clipping. I just wrecked the tinsels, my coil is perfectly fine. I admitted to my mistake and got it corrected and am now running stronger than ever and the sub doesnt even get 1/4 close to how hot it was from me clipping it to all fucking hell. Learn how to tune your shit right and learn from your mistakes. Dont jump on the bandwagon and get high end shit that you will just trash. If you want to do that just send that stuff my way.

Also last thing, if you think you can come on here and trash the admins and those who offer to help then you are a piece of shit. If you were nice and pulled that pipe out of your ass people including myself would help you do it right and not wreck your shit.

Good day sir!!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

i probably will and if u can give me ur price but my wall is gonna be 11^3 tuned to 32 hz and the box that it was in wasnt bad i just dont like the ports

89 Ford Bronco 2

6 DC XL M2 12's

1 DC 9K

Dual Singer Alts

7 Xs D3100s & 1 D6500

All Audio Techinx OFC 1/0

Doing 55s at 26hz!!!

so why did your boy just tell me he bought it from you yesterday and you are telling us you still have it. Im guessing you can guess whos just about to get his selling status revoked.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

And you don't need to further prove the fact that he's just another dumb teenager. His run-on sentences and outstanding grammar already clarify that,

01-pot-calls-kettle-black.jpg

Im sorry, I had to.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread