DC Sound Lab

killed a level 6 coil

I hope you got two level 6s for that wall

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

this thread went full retard.......

and you never go full retard 8P

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I wouldnt bother with 2 ohm for the break in period, it will take you 2 years to break it in that way. Just go with .5 and build the box 8ft3 after all displacements. You still have to be smart and always watch the sub and make sure nothing is out of the ordinary.

well ive seen these thing in a 12 cube box a 5 cube box i dont think it matters too much ill be lucky to get 10^3 out my wall with the bracing and my big ass port idea so ill be happy with anything if it will impove from the 6 cubed box then im happy lol im gonna set the amp with a -0db test tone on the dd-1 and hopefully it wont blow up for a very long time

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

89 Ford Bronco 2

6 DC XL M2 12's

1 DC 9K

Dual Singer Alts

7 Xs D3100s & 1 D6500

All Audio Techinx OFC 1/0

Doing 55s at 26hz!!!

ok so i got a recone and reconed it tuesday and started beating on it wed. i dd-1 the 5k with track 3 40 hz -0db so i would be safe but its dark so i didnt look where the gain was so i remembered today and i swear the gain is in the same exact spot on the amp when i set it with the -15db track so im thinking its still clipping. after awhile it will start smelling but i think its because its new it only smells once n awhile so my ? is is it clipping or the breaking in of the sub and im about 95% it isnt rubbing

89 Ford Bronco 2

6 DC XL M2 12's

1 DC 9K

Dual Singer Alts

7 Xs D3100s & 1 D6500

All Audio Techinx OFC 1/0

Doing 55s at 26hz!!!