PaulE Posted May 30, 2012 Report Posted May 30, 2012 Deffinately on the wants list,anyone got some pricing on these products
HunterJohnson Posted May 30, 2012 Report Posted May 30, 2012 looks similar to the oldschool alpine amps but on maaassssive steroids Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
akronjay Posted July 24, 2012 Report Posted July 24, 2012 I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!! 4 kicker ks 60 1"AMERICAN BASS DOMES RE DTS 80X2 AMERICAN BASS xd2000 2 OBSIDIAN 15D2 ALL KNU WIRING & RCA THE BIG THREE 1.5FARAD MASSIVE AUDIO CAP 2.0FARAD MASSIVE AUDIO CAP 98 JEEP CHEROKEE avic930 optima red top american bass sq2000
CJ18 Posted August 11, 2012 Report Posted August 11, 2012 The 7.5k is a great amp for sure! One piece of advice though, get yourself some dual inputs for it. I gained over .5db just by having the extra power and ground supply wires.
8ight Posted August 20, 2012 Report Posted August 20, 2012 The 7.5k is a great amp for sure! One piece of advice though, get yourself some dual inputs for it. I gained over .5db just by having the extra power and ground supply wires. Resistance and impedance are your two greatest enemies when trying to get extremely loud. Enclosure design and good electrical are just obstacles you must overcome. I'm gonna hate
Kobieblu Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 This might be a noob ? But I'm curious , the wires in an amp , can u upgrade them? RF love
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.