I'll definitely check it out man.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

• 2 months later...

Hey guys. No update in a long time. I had alot of plans for this car, but those have unfortunately been cut short. I was in a bad accident while I was working a last Tuesday night. I haven't seen the car yet, I barely remember the accident or last week. I don't think I want to see her. I was trying to turn left onto a small highway off a side road. The traffic was pretty heavy. I got a gap, did a left right left, looked right again as I was pulling out to make sure I had it, then looked left to make sure I was pulling into my lane and had headlights in my eyes. I had a good 5 seconds to stomp it, yell "OH SHIT! OH SHIT!" and cover up, yet he didn't hit his brakes, didn't try to avoid me even though the emergency lanes are huge in that area, didn't hit his horn. Instead he just slammed my drivers door. My car slid 40-50ft, there were no tire marks from his like he hit the brakes or anything. To top that off I was hit by a Jeep Wrangler with a massive dear catcher and shit on the front. You can stand where the drivers door should be. Long story short, I'm lucky I wasn't crushed, and Molly is now a convertible. I'm dealing with post-concussive syndrom now, and I had a brain hemorrhage that luckily stopped. As soon as I get a new car, maybe another Malibu because I loved the car so much, I'll get another build log going.

Before the accident, my plans were:

Engine & Tranny: Rebuild engine, swap tranny from stock 4t40 to brand new 4t65, stage 2 engine kit with stage 2 pcu from Milzy Motorsports, finish RAI, straightpipe from cad to magniflow exhaust. No turbo.

Audio: All RF

-Bass: 2 12s/15s in 4th order ported through rear armrest

-Rear: 2 8 midbass in rear deck, 2 6.5 mids and tweets in each door

-Front: 1 8 midbass and 2 6.5 mids and tweets in each door

-Amps: 2 Prime 5 Channels for subs, mid bass, and mids, seperate amp for tweets

-Crossovers/controls: 3sixty.3

Interior: Black and white with red stitching/accents

Exterior: Black Cherry with read sparkle and white custom paint, including "Molliboo" badge instead of original Malibu badge on back and malibu emblem on back with RF logo instead of chevy bowtie.

Would've been one hell of a 4 door family sedan. Oh well.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

Car wrecks suck. I hope you make a full recovery.

Good luck with the new build whatever it is.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

• 1 month later...

Got some pics of the car and saw it finally.

286177_539439229415107_1964656629_o.jpg

472293_539438942748469_937925436_o.jpg

615009_539438456081851_2067809103_o.jpg

615535_539438692748494_370392795_o.jpg

I'm still pretty messed up. I haven't been cleared to drive or anything. Really, I'm not allowed to do much besides sit down. I've been cleared from brain surgery though.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Holy shit man, that car got wrecked but I'm glad you're still alright, and alive. I hope the best for you man.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I appreciate it, bro. I hope everything works out right. My brain is all messed up.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

I was turning left onto a highway from a side street. Which is the exact same thing that totalled my last car. It was clear when I turned out, I was looking right because there is a curve right before the road I was turning off of, and when I looked back left to make sure I was getting in my lane I got smashed. I actually had enough time to punch it, realize I was gonna get hit, and cover up. I got hit by a 16 year old in a Jeep Wrangler ON THE CENTER LINE. I work for Domino's, and it was night so I had my sign lit up, so I'm wondering if he just took aim. I was ticketed for failure to yield without giving a statement because I was unconscious. I go to court to fight it tomorrow. The other guy walked away. Actually, he drove away. His radiator was the only thing damaged. We slid 50ft from the point of impact.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Archived