Got this in my Mailbox.. What would you do?

I think you should just quit playing bass in your neighborhood above the average persons in-car listening level. Problem solved. I'd be a little pissed too, since there was no attempt of confrontation, especially after he made threats. But I doubt he will touch your property. He might call the cops. But either way, there's no sense in putting yourself in a position for any of that. Just have respect at night and early in the morning and be reasonable during the day. Neighbors are happy and you don't have to talk to the police.

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

my neighbor complains every once in a while and she ALWAYS exaggerates that I play it everyday. Total BS I maybe bump is once a month to test a buddies system I just installed. Once she came out complaining about one 8 inch subwoofer! I never play it at night either. Anyways even she had the balls to come up to me and say to turn it down, so I rarely play music in front of my house because she is my neighbor and I dont want to be disrespectful. From now on I turn on system down when im a block away and casually drive into my drive way.

Neighbors happy

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Im going to take the letter tomorrow after work to the cops to see what course of actions can be taken..

Cops won't do a damn thing. I can almost guarantee it. Unless you got some sort of proof of who did it. Otherwise it'll just be the same bullshit. They'll get your info and send you on your way. I'm not saying don't go to the cops because you should. I'm just stating that they won't do a damn thing about it.

Well if/when you do take the letter to the cops, be sure to point out the "cops have nothing better to do" part and hope that they take enough offense to it.

If they say that they can't do anything about it though, then you should take your time to write up a nice letter to mail to everybody on your street, and include something along the lines of "due to recent threats against the well-being of my property and my family, I have decided to acquire a firearm and have taught my family members how to use it as well in case of emergency."

Take it to the cops and if they find the culprit, make them take grammar classes.

These two have almost the right idea, I'll put their heads together:

Mail a dictionary to every house on your street! :P

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Take it to the cops and if they find the culprit, make them take grammar classes.

While he's at it can he turn himself in for blasting his fucking music and disturbing his neighbors for the second year in a row. Report that.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

This is stupid!!!!

dude was mad made a letter yes he over reacted in his letter.. but then people like bigsix are overreacting to the overreaction just plain stupid come to my house ill shoot you.. cause you left a stupid letter in my mail box (mad face) the OP was a moron for playing his shit at his house end of story he diserved that letter

oh ya

FlameSuit2.jpg

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

While I wouldn't be in this position because I respect thy neighbor, you being a douche bag doesn't justify him making threats to break into your house. I already said what I would do.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Put a hidden camera on your vehicle and play your music again, then go in the house and see what happens. I dont like weirdos putting notes on my car, if he had a problem he should have called the cops.

one of the dumbest post in this thread. So piss off the other neighbors as well which is why he received the letter in the first place. Smart move! I swear kidz these days

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

While I wouldn't be in this position because I respect thy neighbor, you being a douche bag doesn't justify him making threats to break into your house. I already said what I would do.

wow reading > than you

he said break a house window not break in.. are people really this stupid? your gonna overreact to a overreaction

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived