Thanks for the advice guys, been slowly working on it. Starting Monday, I'm cutting fast food out altogether, stocking the fridge up with water and G2. Going to try to go to my dad's neighborhood and walk a loop around (it's about 2 miles long with 5 side streets about a mile long total), and hoping to get a couple friends to start working out. We have a weight bench there at my dad's so that's no problem, just need the people.

If you can go swimming, burns shitloads of calories, whole body in action and water prevent your joint´s.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

You need a bbq, a shit ton of chicken breasts, and a whole lotta veggies of all kinds. Oatmeal with frozen berries mixed in for breakfast.

Breasts sound good :lol: But that doesn't sound like a bad idea...

Keep it lean, minimal fried foods, carbs ect..... lean beef, skinless chicken, white turkey, tuna & other certain fish, green veggies.5-6 smaller meals a day. Don't pig out, take a lil more time eating when you do, & don't eat a lot before you sleep.

Been doing that more, I rarely ever eat a big meal anymore anyways..

Ive lost 20 ibs in the last 2 months alone by drinking only water, smaller portion meals, when i feel like snacking i eat oranges or apples, and ive started walking 2 miles a day, also I dont eat or snack 5 to 6 hours befor bed. Not everyone is the same, finding what works for you might be easy or difficult, dont give up! you can do it. Also be careful lifting weights you can add mass while loseing fat and your weight could stay the same, it can be discuraging if you not able to tell the difference right away.Good luck.

Weight I'm not too worried about. I'd rather have more muscle and mass and keep the same weight. I want to be a cloud :peepwall::lol: But seriously, if I can lose most of my fat, then that's what I'm aiming for.

Thanks for the advice guys, been slowly working on it. Starting Monday, I'm cutting fast food out altogether, stocking the fridge up with water and G2. Going to try to go to my dad's neighborhood and walk a loop around (it's about 2 miles long with 5 side streets about a mile long total), and hoping to get a couple friends to start working out. We have a weight bench there at my dad's so that's no problem, just need the people.

If you can go swimming, burns shitloads of calories, whole body in action and water prevent your joint´s.

I'm hoping to do a lot more swimming this year. It's not quite warm/stable enough yet here in the US to go swimming, but we're working on getting our pool ready.

POTATO!

DONT STOP LIFTING WEIGHTS.

The more lean mass (muscle) you have, the more calories you will burn. Fuck the scale, its all about composition, body fat percentage. And the mirror.

That's what i've been told, plus where I'm a FF, it will definitely help alot, especially with endurance (one thing I'm horrible on)

POTATO!

Alright, that got your attention :lol: But seriously, it's taken me a while to really realize it, but I NEED to go on a diet. I've cut myself back to one meal a day (big or small) but that's not really what I need. I'm planning on drinking alot of water (and water only), cutting my portions to small meals, and definitely going to be working out daily (Probably walk a mile around the dog park every day so I can take my dogs out as well). But as far as the food, what do you guys recommend that is simple, tastes good, and helps cut back calories? I'm open to suggestions.

steer clear of high carbohydrate foods like noodles, buns, fast food products etc.

chicken, and other high protein meals are totally tasty and really good for you too (i know its the polar opposite of what i just said, but high meat and sauce content spaghetti is actually really healthy for you, and will give you a ton of energy for working out. also, carbs are good for days before you work out, bad for days you DO work out)

don't forget to get a pretty good amount of fruit in you also.

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)

1 meal a day is terrible. it slows down your metabolism so much. smaller meals throughout the day is a much better idea.

yes you are right! And when it slows it makes your body store fat and burn muscles. Has the opposite Effect

LOL from what I remember the whole "don't eat before bed" thing is just a myth that has been busted

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical