Alright, that got your attention :lol: But seriously, it's taken me a while to really realize it, but I NEED to go on a diet. I've cut myself back to one meal a day (big or small) but that's not really what I need. I'm planning on drinking alot of water (and water only), cutting my portions to small meals, and definitely going to be working out daily (Probably walk a mile around the dog park every day so I can take my dogs out as well). But as far as the food, what do you guys recommend that is simple, tastes good, and helps cut back calories? I'm open to suggestions.

POTATO!

Im the GDMF of loosing weight.

It is not a good idea to start to extrem, slow down in 2 week steps. My first reduce was no more beer and no sweets. After 2 weeks i reduced my portions. After the next 2 weeks i changed my food to low fat, oates amd so on. Last tip, last meal 5 hours before bedtime.

Unbenannt-2.jpg

Unbenannt-1.jpg

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

stay away from fried foods.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Lots of small meals. Keeps your metabolism up and stops your body from going into survival mode - trying to store energy as fat vs. using it.

Thanks for the advice guys, been slowly working on it. Starting Monday, I'm cutting fast food out altogether, stocking the fridge up with water and G2. Going to try to go to my dad's neighborhood and walk a loop around (it's about 2 miles long with 5 side streets about a mile long total), and hoping to get a couple friends to start working out. We have a weight bench there at my dad's so that's no problem, just need the people.

POTATO!

Keep it lean, minimal fried foods, carbs ect..... lean beef, skinless chicken, white turkey, tuna & other certain fish, green veggies.5-6 smaller meals a day. Don't pig out, take a lil more time eating when you do, & don't eat a lot before you sleep.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Ive lost 20 ibs in the last 2 months alone by drinking only water, smaller portion meals, when i feel like snacking i eat oranges or apples, and ive started walking 2 miles a day, also I dont eat or snack 5 to 6 hours befor bed. Not everyone is the same, finding what works for you might be easy or difficult, dont give up! you can do it. Also be careful lifting weights you can add mass while loseing fat and your weight could stay the same, it can be discuraging if you not able to tell the difference right away.Good luck.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas