Sonic Electronix

Depends on the size of the garage. I may have a three car garage now but I remember the first place I got...NO garage, lol.

ive got a 2 car (still a small space) and everytime i turn around that box is in my way.. space is valueable in my area

i just put it outside in a junk car ive had sitting for a couple yrs.. put a tarp over the busted windows and left it be.. maybe itll become a nice mouse home right?????

5 star hotel, lol. It honestly is so weird that he isn't picking it up. Shoot, I had a wood worker build me a small custom media unit we designed and once it was ready I drove an hour out to get it. He paid for it, so it just really doesn't add up, lol. Unless he's trying to hide the purchase. But we go right back to square 1, not a storage facility.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

5 star hotel, lol. It honestly is so weird that he isn't picking it up. Shoot, I had a wood worker build me a small custom media unit we designed and once it was ready I drove an hour out to get it. He paid for it, so it just really doesn't add up, lol. Unless he's trying to hide the purchase. But we go right back to square 1, not a storage facility.

im glad me n you are on the same page lol..

his girl was with him when he 1st came over.. so i doubt hes making a purchase behind her back lollol

shit when i had my door pods done i immediatley picked them up also (within 20 mins of him calling)

yes i had somebody do my door panels bc im not very skilled at fiberglass work..and i wanted a professional looking job

it does sound weird,... maybe the dude is dead, or dying.... and that box is the last thing on his mind... ya never know someones bag,or issues... seems strange he paid for it, and isnt even accepting your calls/messages...

o.p. it sounds like the buyer is retarded . and like i said before i agree with you but the best thing you can do at this point is make a decision and stick to it .

really alot of sound advice on the thread so you just need to decide which one to take.

and i wish we had a box builder that charges like you do

o.p. it sounds like the buyer is retarded . and like i said before i agree with you but the best thing you can do at this point is make a decision and stick to it .

really alot of sound advice on the thread so you just need to decide which one to take.

and i wish we had a box builder that charges like you do

i believe in cutting deals for certain people.. bc i have seen what other people want to build a box..and its just insane..

generally i make 80 to 100bux profit.. im cool with basically breaking even ( for my time n shit) if the people treat me good and spread the word ya know..

this will be the last time iever make a box for 40 bux profit lolol (again he seemed like a cool guy and knew his stuff so i gave a break)

61698071.jpg

Some people. This is said s10 that sat there for months, then the street, then impounded before customer went and picked it up. I just don't understand some people :shrug:

Cody....your logic is facepalm worthy.

Being professional and giving the person clear expectations and consequences is face-palm worthy? Explain.

OP: I hope you end up getting in touch with the guy and get it taken care of. It's nice that you gave him a deal and shitty that he took advantage of it and is being flaky, causing you a headache. The way you presented this originally rubbed me the wrong way (because it seemed like you snapped at me after asking for advice), but maybe that's just misinterpretation over the internet - not a big deal. Good luck getting in contact with the guy and/or getting rid of the box.

RF 12" P3D4

RF 300.1 ~ BC: 430w

4 x Infinity Reference 5012i

B-Quiet Extreme

Being professional and giving the person clear expectations and consequences is face-palm worthy? Explain.

Ok.. so last week i built this guy a box.. he insisted i have a fast turnaround.. so i did everything in 1 day.. ( did 45s int he corners coverd it with velvet n all) .. i txt him and said look the box is done and come pick it up..

So...customer INSISTS for a fast turn around. It is completed in one day.

its now been 8 days since the box was done,..and literally EVERYDAY he comes up with a new excuse that he cant come get it etc etc

and its pissing me off because its really in my way and i have other boxes to build..

It has been 8 days now since the box has been completed, and any contact is met with some lame excuse as to why it can not be picked up. locivic already went out of his way for the chap (not a real customer as this was done on the side so customer service is stupid to expect), completed what was requested, and is now losing more potential work as finished product is taking up space in a spot where he does his work. He needs the space, not excuses as to why Joe Schmoe can't pick up a box. So, before you get those panties in a bunch: read, comprehend, and then understand the point of view. This isn't a dick move to wait over a week and then give an ultimatum. Buyer has been texting and giving lame reasons so he is not in the hospital, dealing with a death in the family, or deathly sick.

Having to break something so simple down even farther is taxing. Hope you enjoyed the effort put into proving how facepalm worthy your "desire" for more professionalism is. You want professional, you go to a professional. Some of you people want the whole world for the smallest dollar amount possible.