Brandon Northcutt AKA Georgiaspl aka bino2818 of Macon GA make it right!

There are no problems with the SMDs that I bought from Brandon.

this is not the matter being discussed here

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

If I didn't need that piece of paper in my pics the scratch would have shown. I didn't misinterpret or deceive anyone. I'm done defending myself in this pointless discussion. Bottom line. I took the pics according to the forum rules. I gave a description saying a scratch was on the unit. I answered every question he asked me accurately. I also added a steering wheel module at no charge. I did my job period

ok ill make sure i do mine as well. Youre a deceitful lying person. You blamed having a piece of paper on the scratch not showing.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Awww that's cute. His name is in pink now. His level of ignorance is absurd and it really amazes me at how shady some people can be.... And then to blame a misconception on a piece of paper??? Really dude?

Sorry, tuned in for the lulz.

Hope everything works out in your favor 07Denali

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

its such garbage. IF you want to deal on the internet you are risking your name and reputation every time. If you are an honest and trustworthy person you have nothing to worry about. If you are shady you risk far more than that. ITs 2012 its impossible to hide anymore. You can screw one person over and it will follow you for the rest of your life. It doesnt matter how many good deals youve done the bad outweighs the good.

No one seems to realize that almost every single employer in the world at this point googles you and looks up your info before they even sit down on an interview wiht you. What happens when this pops up then? oh thats right you dont even get an interview let alone a job. For someone who is majoring in business management you'd think you'd have a better grasp on customer service.

I know before we consider anyone we google them, check facebooks and everything. Don't need to hire any dirtbags, shady people or nut jobs in my line of work.

Brandon, at this point as an individual who wouldn't want this to happen to them even if you don't feel like you're wrong (eventhough you are) why not refund the money and save face. Karma is a bitch and she is a mean one at that grimy deeds come back on you four fold. Don't make this worse on yourself than it needs to be, you really don't want this to come back on you.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

If I didn't need that piece of paper in my pics the scratch would have shown. I didn't misinterpret or deceive anyone. I'm done defending myself in this pointless discussion. Bottom line. I took the pics according to the forum rules. I gave a description saying a scratch was on the unit. I answered every question he asked me accurately. I also added a steering wheel module at no charge. I did my job period

The fact that you think you are justified in your reasoning is astounding. Are you really so stupid as to not be able to move a piece of paper do it doesn't glare off the screen? Or are you trying to hide behind this instead of taking accountability and responsibility for what you did?

It's when you give a response like this that makes me 100% stand behind N8ball. You shouldn't be able to sell here. Even if you gave a description, the pictures are there to people can see what they get. You lied and scammed someone. End of discussion.

/rant

What a sack of shit.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived