Brandon Northcutt AKA Georgiaspl aka bino2818 of Macon GA make it right!

any update?

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

You said you were refunding the money Wednesday. Did you reneg on that too now? Because I do have your email stating that you will.

Vehicle: 2007 GMC Denali

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-8400BH

Sub Amp: Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp

Sub: Ascendant Audio Havoc 12"

Electrical: Big 3, Dual Batteries, Stock 160-amp alternator

Wiring: RF 0 gauge

Box: Custom built 1.89^3 net

So you knowingly misrepresented the item

Got called out

Don't dispute it and then you are going to see if PayPal decides to refund him the money? You're a piece of work dude

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Dude I was supposed to put my system in within a week of receiving HU that I've been saving money for, for months now. Had box builder working on designs. I had to tell him hold off till I get this settled. Now all that is delayed b/c you want to play this stupid game. What kind of shady punk are you?

It's not letting me click the links on mobile, but I'm not issuing a refund. I told you it had a scratch and you didn't ask any questions about it. I even included extra parts that I didn't have to. I'm sorry you're not satisfied, but it's not my fault.

Well it is actually you're fault. You deceived him, you said the scratch was hardly noticeable and thats EXTREMELY noticeable, and not only that but you lied about the shipping too. Why would he ask any questions? You cant see it at all in the pictures you put up purposely at those angles so it didn't expose this. I'm failing to see how this isn't you're fault?

To the OP, Good luck, I hope this all gets straightened out.

If you turn the unit on the scratch is hardly noticeable. It blend in to the background. Also this thread says 350 plus shipping am I correct? I'm sorry he's pissed bc he assumed something. I said there was a scratch and I said the scratch was noticeable did I not? I'm not refunding money bc he made poor assumptions, and after I've already refunded his money once.

You refunded my money b/c I cancelled the sale after you renegged on shipping costs. What does that have anything to do with you scamming me? You lost nor gained anything from that.

What am I suppose to do, leave the unit on 24/7? You should have said there is a deep scratch that runs the entire length of the face. But rather you said it is in "good condition with a scratch that is not really noticeable." I think we all agree it is very noticeable. You also posted photos of a unit with no scratches. Based on your photos and your description, one would make a reasonable assumption that maybe a light scratch that is an one or two long would be there. Not like someone keyed the thing. You know you are wrong, I am confident Paypal will agree with me, and the right thing would have been to just refund my money and save your rep on here. AND YOU DID NOT STATE THERE IS NO REFUND OR RETURN ON THIS ITEM.

Also, when you have damage to this extent, you do not just "mention" it. You state it in bold, show pics of it, and clearly disclose the damage so the buyer is in a position to make an informed decision. Any reasonable seller would do those things but you obviously are not. Rather, you chose to provide a deceptive description and provide either completely false photos of a different unit, or took photos from angles that you KNEW WOULD NOT DISCLOSE THE DAMAGE TO THE UNIT.

It's not letting me click the links on mobile, but I'm not issuing a refund. I told you it had a scratch and you didn't ask any questions about it. I even included extra parts that I didn't have to. I'm sorry you're not satisfied, but it's not my fault.

Well it is actually you're fault. You deceived him, you said the scratch was hardly noticeable and thats EXTREMELY noticeable, and not only that but you lied about the shipping too. Why would he ask any questions? You cant see it at all in the pictures you put up purposely at those angles so it didn't expose this. I'm failing to see how this isn't you're fault?

To the OP, Good luck, I hope this all gets straightened out.

If you turn the unit on the scratch is hardly noticeable. It blend in to the background. Also this thread says 350 plus shipping am I correct? I'm sorry he's pissed bc he assumed something. I said there was a scratch and I said the scratch was noticeable did I not? I'm not refunding money bc he made poor assumptions, and after I've already refunded his money once.

You refunded my money b/c I cancelled the sale after you renegged on shipping costs. What does that have anything to do with you scamming me? You lost nor gained anything from that.

What am I suppose to do, leave the unit on 24/7? You should have said there is a deep scratch that runs the entire length of the face. But rather you said it is in "good condition with a scratch that is not really noticeable." I think we all agree it is very noticeable. You also posted photos of a unit with no scratches. Based on your photos and your description, one would make a reasonable assumption that maybe a light scratch that is an one or two long would be there. Not like someone keyed the thing. You know you are wrong, I am confident Paypal will agree with me, and the right thing would have been to just refund my money and save your rep on here. AND YOU DID NOT STATE THERE IS NO REFUND OR RETURN ON THIS ITEM.

Also, when you have damage to this extent, you do not just "mention" it. You state it in bold, show pics of it, and clearly disclose the damage so the buyer is in a position to make an informed decision. Any reasonable seller would do those things but you obviously are not. Rather, you chose to provide a deceptive description and provide either completely false photos of a different unit, or took photos from angles that you KNEW WOULD NOT DISCLOSE THE DAMAGE TO THE UNIT.

so did you end up not paying? i hope u didnt cuzz thats bull i hate when people do this shit, if u have an item post proper pictures

with current condition of the item and how it functions

NOTHING DOWN HERE YET :(

OBSIDIAN FTW

Already paid for it. Came with a huge scratch that he did not disclosure adequately and posted lousy pics that made the unit look fine with no scratches. Now wants to be a punk and play games b/c he's probably spent the money on women's clothes and is broke. At least paypal will buy him more time but I'll get the money back thru paypal. If not, I have a free travel voucher to anywhere in the US.

Archived