People who say trucks aren't meant to be dropped.... I beg to differ.

img8248jq3.jpg

img0085uk0.jpg

I say drop it :good:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

i say drop it, u said air suspension...if nothing else, cant u just bring it up quick if u need a bit of a lift to get somewhere? i think dropping it with some black 22's would look SEXY

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

I still think it looks silly (just like too much negative camber, or lifting a car - donks look stupid IMO). You going to go race those trucks? Trucks to me are meant to be manly and beast. Lower to the ground looks timid. I get it though, everyone has different likes/dislikes - it just means that's not for me.

RF 12" P3D4

RF 300.1 ~ BC: 430w

4 x Infinity Reference 5012i

B-Quiet Extreme

I still think it looks silly (just like too much negative camber, or lifting a car - donks look stupid IMO). You going to go race those trucks? Trucks to me are meant to be manly and beast. Lower to the ground looks timid. I get it though, everyone has different likes/dislikes - it just means that's not for me.

Im sorry you're confused about your sexuality and need a lifted truck to feel manly.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

No need; I'm straight and pro gay-rights, I said I think it looks silly, not "gay". Also, I don't own a truck because I have no use for one; I own a compact car, pretty much the opposite of a truck. By your logic that must mean I'm ultra confident in my sexuality.

RF 12" P3D4

RF 300.1 ~ BC: 430w

4 x Infinity Reference 5012i

B-Quiet Extreme

Archived