Install went horrible today fml :/

BEEMDUB

when youre walking it is...

you obviously have a car. if you dont want comments on your shit wiring, dont post pictures of your amp. pretty simple. you should be embarrassed about that wiring, not showing it off as an example of what to do. plus, audiosavings has a roll of 30' 8awg for $10 i think. free shipping.

deemdub, music is almost all recorded in stereo. that means it had a left and a right. there is no front and back. so no, it wont sound crappy. you just lose your fade control.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Junior russell you accomplished what you set out to do in pointing out how you did it for the OP so don't feed the trolls on your wiring and they'll leave it alone.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Junior russell you accomplished what you set out to do in pointing out how you did it for the OP so don't feed the trolls on your wiring and they'll leave it alone.

advice is trolling? well slap me thrice and hand me to my momma. i never would have guessed

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

My intention isn't to be an ass about the situation. But when you start a fire because something isn't right, at least somebody told you that it was wrong.

The power wire delivers voltage.

The ground wire pulls current.

The wire that you have is fine up to 25 amps of current (12 gauge).

Your amp is fused for 40 amps. You need to wire for 40 amps.

Wire that pulls more current than it is capable of can heat up. In extreme cases, the insulation can burn off the wire starting a fire. Carpet is flammable.

You see where I'm going... Wiring requires attention to detail. If you lack that, and can't take a little constructive criticism, I'm sorry for your own disadvantage. Maybe it'll take a fire to make you realize.

Skullz.... Been on the forum since '07 ..... Judging by my post count, I think you can tell I have better shit to do than troll.

My intention isn't to be an ass about the situation. But when you start a fire because something isn't right, at least somebody told you that it was wrong.

The power wire delivers voltage.

The ground wire pulls current.

The wire that you have is fine up to 25 amps of current (12 gauge).

Your amp is fused for 40 amps. You need to wire for 40 amps.

Wire that pulls more current than it is capable of can heat up. In extreme cases, the insulation can burn off the wire starting a fire. Carpet is flammable.

You see where I'm going... Wiring requires attention to detail. If you lack that, and can't take a little constructive criticism, I'm sorry for your own disadvantage. Maybe it'll take a fire to make you realize.

Skullz.... Been on the forum since '07 ..... Judging by my post count, I think you can tell I have better shit to do than troll.

dude i didnt say i didnt want the advice or constructive criticism but if you look at the thread about my car youll see that it was already discussed there just not in huge detail which if you have anything else to say about it please stop posting in this thread and turning this guys thread into one about me mine is in my signature....also telling me that i dont know my own stuff is being an dumbass asshole dude i hate to say it but it is i understand that you have to have the proper sizes but i am using 8 gauge for my ground and occording to the list on wikipedia (which btw i dont trust wikipedia) using 8 gauge i am on the edge of the amount of amps that can safely be pulled through the wire

nw if you wish to continue this and this goes for anyone please either go to my sig and click the second link or be lazy and click here: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141127-my-ride/page__pid__1993187#entry1993187

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

There is no way that ground is 8 gauge lol. It's the same size as your remote...

Your power wire looks like 8 gauge

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

There is no way that ground is 8 gauge lol. It's the same size as your remote...

Your power wire looks like 8 gauge

Ok can we stop flaming this guy about his install? This isn't his thread. He even posted a link to his own build thread. Go flame that. He understands that its not good how it is, and your not helping the OP with HIS problem.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived