YoungTitan AKA Stephen Elmore of Walker LA BAD Seller Feedback

Damn bro sorry to hear that shit happened to you. PayPal should take care of you and that fag will get what's coming to him someday.

So you helped create this situation by breaking the rules as well.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Damn bro sorry to hear that shit happened to you. PayPal should take care of you and that fag will get what's coming to him someday.

So you helped create this situation by breaking the rules as well.

How did he break the rules. He has more than 150 posts. Sent me vids and pics of the amp during our transaction.

Actually no. I had over 150 posts when I sold him my t2k

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

Yeah kinda sucks here. He's not supposed to sell unless he has 150 posts, even if it's in response to someone else's "WTB". I hope this gets sorted out proper. Kid looks like a douchebag. Seems to be that he's acting like one as well.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

How did he break the rules. He has more than 150 posts. Sent me vids and pics of the amp during our transaction.

Actually no. I had over 150 posts when I sold him my t2k

And I quote...

I purchased a T20001BD from another user

with only 100 posts and received an amp that looked and worked like brand new. So I guess assuming I would get to 2 great sellers in a row was a bad assumption.

I guess you both should read what has been posted. Because your last posts seem competely contradictory to the OPs previous. Lawyered.

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Paypal is still waiting for the dispute to run it's time. But based on the last email from this guy, I am gonna get screwed. I purchased a T20001BD from another user with only 100 posts and received an amp that looked and worked like brand new. So I guess assuming I would get to 2 great sellers in a row was a bad assumption.

I guess you both should read what has been posted.

Correction, the first amp I bought, the seller had over 150 posts. Don't want Mikeg321 getting in trouble for my miss print.

Paypal is still waiting for the dispute to run it's time. But based on the last email from this guy, I am gonna get screwed. I purchased a T20001BD from another user withonly 100 posts and received an amp that looked and worked like brand new. So I guess assuming I would get to 2 great sellers in a row was a bad assumption.

I guess you both should read what has been posted.

Correction, the first amp I bought, the seller had over 150 posts. Don't want Mikeg321 getting in trouble for my miss print.

haha your still contradicting yourself...

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Mikeg321 is not the guy who screwed me over, so hopefully someone here knows YoungTitan and can tell him to settle his transaction with me. Or maybe Paypal can make it right.

TeamHT I see how you could think somethings fishy but if the mods would like to look into it we started our transaction march 10th and I had at least 150 posts at that time. I've lurked here for 4 years and am well aware of the rules I love this site and do not wish to loose my seller privileges or be banned.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/