Sonic Electronix

I would answer, but I don't feel like deciphering poor grammar.

look at this high and mighty sitting on his high horse grammer nazi

i have the worst grammer but would bet a lot i i know more and make more than joo!!!!!!

grammar is how you spell it. For future reference, cause I keep seeing you spell it wrong.

While your at it don't forget the capital "G" when you start a sentence. How can you correct someone when you in fact screwed up your sentence. That's like hating all child molesters when you are friends with JP. Just doesn't make any sense. :unknw:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

i have the worst grammer but would bet a lot i i know more and make more than joo!!!!!!

grammar is how you spell it. For future reference, cause I keep seeing you spell it wrong.

While your at it don't forget the capital "G" when you start a sentence. How can you correct someone when you in fact screwed up your sentence. That's like hating all child molesters when you are friends with JP. Just doesn't make any sense. :unknw:

That was funny as hell :roflmao::rofl:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I would honestly just not run the dash speakers at all 8 comps and a pair of 6x9's is way more than enough mids and highs IMHO.

do u think its enough for my two 18s?

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

I would honestly just not run the dash speakers at all 8 comps and a pair of 6x9's is way more than enough mids and highs IMHO.

i had 2 Audiopipe supertweets and 2 6.5s, and it kept up with my 3 18s i had..

not 2 per door, 2 total....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

then ninja strikes again....... and sober!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

i think this is funny too :jump:

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Like ^he said, I dont see why not. Hell worst comes to worst if you don't feel like it's enough for any reason what so ever you can always add em later.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I also spelled "because", "cause". I was just trying to give a heads up without being a grammar nazi. It was more of a tip than a correction. Me trying not to be a dick. :D

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

:rofl:

i have 2 years living here in united states and i learn how to read write also speak english not at 100% but i can tell u somthing guys people like that at the end they are alone maybe he doesnt have friends that why

I'm not sure where you are going with this but maybe you should explain it in engrrish, please.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

that sounds good so i dont have to spent more money but u think its a good idea to use the supertweets in my sytem?

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com

Archived