Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

there's nothing symmetrical about that dash that a I can see.. (not knocking it btw)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Of course not one side has a steering wheel the other doesn't. Tripping may look like the guy who taught drivers ed but he leaves that ride at home

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I see nothing that needs to be changed really lol. The steering wheel and the gauges on one side compared to the speakers and tablets on the other side is what is deceiving to the eye.

Only way to truly make it symmetrical is to move the steering wheel to the center and make it like a Mclaren F1 cockpit.

Ain't nobody got time for that shit.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

there's nothing symmetrical about that dash that a I can see.. (not knocking it btw)

hmmm looking like a lot of work be getting done. but on the dash... symmetry is not the strong point I see. lol OH and, um I have a sweet tooth so to speak... more (eye) candy!!!

Lol, these kind of comments are exactly why n8 doesn't have a build log.

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

bahaha adam!!!! and yeah, it'd look smoother if the 8's beside the ipad was 6.5's...same size as the gauges but 8's >>> 6.5's

>

hmmm looking like a lot of work be getting done. but on the dash... symmetry is not the strong point I see. lol OH and, um I have a sweet tooth so to speak... more (eye) candy!!!

Lol, these kind of comments are exactly why n8 doesn't have a build log.

Not knocking the setup, just isnt symmetrical is all :)

I mean I would do it a lot differently, but i'm not the builder and i'm not going to hate on your work because you choose to do it this way, and its not meant to be driven every day nor to cater to my needs or whims, and it will still be awesome when its done :)

Just cant agree to the statement that its symmetrical is all :P

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived