Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

Lol that shot of the wall cut hurt me a little bit. But I know good things are in store. Times ticking

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

:popcorn2: more pics please

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Lol that shot of the wall cut hurt me a little bit. But I know good things are in store. Times ticking

right... lol... i almost had a tear in the corner of my eye.

This truck has been through some installs...

Joe's, Lester, here for two installs, and now on to Berger

I know Berger will do a good job on it too...

yea that shifter thing was like that when it came to me too... I wasn't too excited about it either. actually it was just glued down with ca glue... I put the screws in to hold it more securely.

and as far as the wires... they were cleaned and zip tied or taped together when they left here... but you can only get but so clean trying to jam 20lbs of stuff in a 5lb bag. all the wires were also labeled so you would know which wire went where.

wouldnt any installer fix that if they saw it instead of cover up the issue and move on?

Anyway, cant wait to see this done....again...this time.

:)

yea that shifter thing was like that when it came to me too... I wasn't too excited about it either. actually it was just glued down with ca glue... I put the screws in to hold it more securely.

and as far as the wires... they were cleaned and zip tied or taped together when they left here... but you can only get but so clean trying to jam 20lbs of stuff in a 5lb bag. all the wires were also labeled so you would know which wire went where.

wouldnt any installer fix that if they saw it instead of cover up the issue and move on?

Anyway, cant wait to see this done....again...this time.

wow. really? This truck had no door panels, no nothing in it except for the dash when it came to me. I secured it down. It was not moving at all when I was done (unlike it flying everywhere before hand)... regardless how it may have "looked" it was functional and it was covered so it wouldn't be seen.

how would YOU have fixed it?

A proper mount should have been fabricated and properly secured to the truck as if it were stock. Thats what SHOULD have been done. The point isnt to make it "good enough" and then cover it up, the point is to make it right.

A proper mount should have been fabricated and properly secured to the truck as if it were stock. Thats what SHOULD have been done. The point isnt to make it "good enough" and then cover it up, the point is to make it right.

it was secure to the truck. the mdf that someone previously put under there was (I'm guessing) to raise it up to meet the new console that had been built for it... the mdf pieces were glued together and a drywall screw was used to screw the mount to the mdf... the mdf was glued to the floor. it didn't hold... I put 3" screws in it to secure it... it was secured. so you are saying "make it back to stock" NOTHING IN THIS TRUCK IS STOCK ANYMORE. It didn't have seat belts in it either when it came to me... should I have fabricated seat belts???

get a grip people. lol

Ric do you know why the shifter was modified in the first place? Did it need the extra clearance for the console or what? I cant remember what it looked like on the inside at this point.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

damn it ninjaed

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

it was secure to the truck. the mdf that someone previously put under there was (I'm guessing) to raise it up to meet the new console that had been built for it... the mdf pieces were glued together and a drywall screw was used to screw the mount to the mdf... the mdf was glued to the floor. it didn't hold... I put 3" screws in it to secure it... it was secured. so you are saying "make it back to stock" NOTHING IN THIS TRUCK IS STOCK ANYMORE. It didn't have seat belts in it either when it came to me... should I have fabricated seat belts???

get a grip people. lol

Put your glasses on and go back and read what I said one more time. I never said it should have been put back to stock. I said "a proper mount SHOULD have been FABRICATED". As in you put so much time into everything else, but just put a few screws into something like that and it was good enough?

You already got enough publicity from this truck, leave this alone and let someone else have their turn. I think your just pissy because nothing in the truck will be "Pulse" anymore. Now its gonna be "LOUD"!

Archived