Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

I don't want to get in the middle of all this but there is something I want to say. I have know Ric for a while now and have seen many vehicles that he has worked on, including my own. Let me tell you, there is no one and I mean no one that takes more pride in his work then Ric. If it is not right you best be sure that he would take the extra time to make it right and I know this first hand with the first build he did for me.

teamlogo2small.jpg

2007 Ford Focus SES

Batteries - XS Power D3400 & D3100

Headunit - JVC Arsenal KD-A95BT

Sub Amp - Sundown SAZ-3500D

Sub - Two Custom Sundown Z v3 12"

Sub Box - Pulse Car Audio

NSPL Trunk 1801-3600 current world record holder - 150.6

lol...look at all the viewers on here...people just love drama. First things first...how is everybody doing today? Ok Nate, I respect your call and agree with it. But Ric, no more rebuilds for this truck. Yeah I've said it before but if I ever do another sysytem, it won't be in the hummer. Berger is an extreme perfectionist, or so it seems, so that's what the issue is here. Yeah the truck was loud but now if things pan out, it's gonna be on a whole other level. That's all I want...just to know that the truck is built up to it's potential so I can be done with it. And now I think it will be. So let's leave well enough alone and back to the build Bagel..lol

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Im still voting to see a motorized amp rack.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Thank you trippi, ron, and cortez and the others who emailed, pm'd or text me about this...

I respect what David is doing. it looks like he did a great job on jay and kelly's... we all know what his own truck does... so I'm not going to EVER doubt his skills, workmanship or quality. maybe he is more of a perfectionist than me... and thats hard to do b/c I'm a picky person... I just know that I gave Trippi the way to do it that people would be WOW and the way to do it to save money... the choice was his.

I wish we could all just stick to the rebuild and not worry about picking previous builds apart... and that's not just for this build... that's EVERY build on SMD!

Im voting for more yoga pants.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Thank you trippi, ron, and cortez and the others who emailed, pm'd or text me about this...

I respect what David is doing. it looks like he did a great job on jay and kelly's... we all know what his own truck does... so I'm not going to EVER doubt his skills, workmanship or quality. maybe he is more of a perfectionist than me... and thats hard to do b/c I'm a picky person... I just know that I gave Trippi the way to do it that people would be WOW and the way to do it to save money... the choice was his.

I wish we could all just stick to the rebuild and not worry about picking previous builds apart... and that's not just for this build... that's EVERY build on SMD!

hell man i can even imagine i thought my 5 or 6 speakers per door was a ton of wiring till i saw the back of that thing!

i feel burger on the ripping it all out just to be sure, even when i labled all my wires i still got myself confused i cant even imagine something that somone else has done, and its not exactly easy to stuff shit prolly 500lbs of wire in that little ass hummer should have gotten an h1 :peepwall: way bigger

i was serious about seeing thoes other pics of alphasonics car tho im curious cuz it was a big deal at the beginning of that build...

either way this build is amazing an all the work on this truck is amazing weather it is staying or getting ripped out now, shit its a feat look at that fucking dash! truely amazing

cant wait to see the new substage!

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

I saw the vids of Trippi's hummer in battle, and it performed crazy loud, I was not there, but I really liked the build. I wish he had a second vehicle and kept this one like it was. But, when there's determination, there will be change.

If I may I'd like to suggest some ideas for the build, since people are talking about the shifter, is there a way to remove it and have a custom push button shifter like the one that's in the Treo Demo Truck (International CXT)?

Also, I noticed that most street battles have systems in vehicles with doors that open normally. Is there a way to have the doors scissor or "spin" so that all door sounds can fire towards the front or rear of the vehicle.

Regardless, the Hummer was a sick build and I wish I had gotten the chance to see it in person. I know that Pulse has done a great job on it and will continue to do so.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

Wow, just re-read everything I wrote and I'm completely baffled as to what I said that caused all the childish messages that I got from Ric...and for him to delete me from facebook, etc.

Waiting on the word to release all the real nightmares that I found that out of "respect" as he put I have not released to the general public

Im still voting to see a motorized amp rack.

Come one down and give a hand! lets make the whole wall motorized!!! lol

Archived