Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

Considering the lack of idle output on Iraggi alts, I'm not sure why you went that route. Hopefully you'll have better luck than myself and the other hundreds of people who were screwed by him.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Iraggi doesnt have a lack of idle output. I dont know where you get that from... Unless your talking about something like a 320 amp or higher large case....which in that case nobody has good output at idle unless the particular car idles high or has a large crank pulley. Iraggi was built on and known for having more output at idle than anyone...

I would love to hear from these "hundreds of people" I know of a total of about 3-4 people that were affected by us shutting down temporarily while were were going to move to a different state. Anyone has a problem.. they know where to find me.

Nvm

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Can we get on with the piktarz please!?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Well arent you mr badass.. LOL I was kinda enjoying the SMD love... Im only here because my buddy David Berger posted some pics that I text to him.

I'm the last admin on this board you want to push, I don't care who you are, or what you have done, Or why your here, honestly you have not done this site any service in anyway.

And that is why we love David! Far from bias! He could say something he didn't like and ban his own account! ;)

Anyway, in that vid, I see a box in there. Berger, you holding out? or did I miss those pics in the midst of BS? lol Now I have to go back a few pages to see :/

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived