Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

Have we talked about this enough yet? Seems like forward is the direction of progress. When I run over a tire carcass on the road, I don't back up 18 times only to run it over again and be mind blown about it.

X10000

Im sure Berger will handle it just fine on his own. He does great work and probably already has a plan.

Still looking forward to the end of this build. Gonna be NASTY

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Have we talked about this enough yet? Seems like forward is the direction of progress. When I run over a tire carcass on the road, I don't back up 18 times only to run it over again and be mind blown about it.

What have I said that has been a repeat?

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)

0a4ee87c-28c8-4bf8-9dfe-5a06b9dea2dc_zps

3e3eb9dd-70f8-4424-ad11-ccebcd929ac4_zps

Dude I don't mean any disrespect but continuing to talk in this thread about all of the BS is silly. I'm sorry I didn't word my post more specifically and eloquently. My point:

Why continue talking about it? I don't see the point. We know that Iraggi is being a wiener. We know that Berger will figure it out. I don't want to unsubscribe to the thread again because I get 60 notifications power day and 59 are chatter and no build :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

^This. It's like driving by a building with a big sign blinking with lights saying naked women inside, only to find out that when you walk in the door, the women have left and the guys are talking about how hot they were. Nothing to see, so stop talking about it. It's not a matter of repeating anything, it's a matter of the fact that you keep talking about it. Let's let it go, and let David and Trippi figure out what to do. At the end of the day, it's up to them not us.

David, got anymore of those yoga pants pics to get the mood back up again? Just curious! Good luck man! :drink40:

Yea a least toss up a few yoga pant pics

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Wow... Just wow. That's all I can say. I really appreciate all the comments! It really uplifted my spirit. After everything I went thru with tantric then iraggi I'm not going to lie, I was feeling down pretty bad. But after reading y'all's comments I am greatly appreciated! I truely mean that

Archived