Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

But yet you came in to stir the pot right? You do realize with 12 alts and all those batteries you dont have half the power either right?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I stated the sole reason why he didn't fuse the Alts to the batts

Which should be very clear.....

An no one on this site has more than half his Alts.... So your point is?

Was I ragging on the build in any way? No

My point was everyone who is raggin on the build should go back and creedle in a hole

Because no one on this site has done a build that big....

12 Alts

12 Subs

I think it's almost 150 beyma Speakers

Edit: more batts, wire, aluminum custom work.... Than anyone has done on here

I can think of one or 2 maybe who have more sub cone area and only maybe the BMW for more custom work

Edit: fudged up last line

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

and then you decided to take a shot at anyone that posted. I dont really care about an alt going up if its disconnected from the battery and the vehicle is started. Its an alternator it can be rebuilt. What can't be rebuilt is a truck that burns down because of a short somewhere that caused the fuse we are talking about to blow. to not fuse because you are protecting an alternator is very shortsighted and only protecting one thing. The alternators and the person who installed them.

Just because no one has done a build that big doesnt mean people will stop commenting or striving for bigger and better. If so we'd all be stuck with two 12s in the trunk. You don't have to have been there and done that to understand the concepts that need to be applied.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

And to be honest though no one is raggin on the build. Did you have a look at the facebook page that was posted?

Even if it was someone who was widely respected questions would be asked on why a builder is being treated in that way.

Seriously unprofessional.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I'm friends with both parties involved I've seen it all and like trippi said their beef starts long before this build; you really think they are gonna be professional about it? Yes they should be but really?

I haven't said anything until ^^^ my fist post here

N8

When you got swap Rcas on a headunit it's can a use the deck to ground through the Rcas

Just like an alternator will try to put all the power through the wiring harness if the + post isn't connected

And yes we all start some there in a trunk with a couple shitty subs blah blah blah however I do it doesn't change the fact that many people came in here to talk shit about Iraggi or burger.... Fact still remains is they are on the top of the game and top of the industry..... And until another alternator company builds something like that he will be

And burger will be to top until he goes back to drag racing....

Sad people can badmouth their work or the work that's been done..... when half of them can't even build something like that even if they had the $$$$

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Can someone explain to me how having a fuse on the charge line disconnects the alts from the battery? Am I missing something here? The odds of blowing all 12 of the fuses are pretty slim and the point of fusing would be to protect each individual line from a short that could cause a fire. Having 12 alternators on 1 vehicle would be more reason to fuse each charge line to me.

It is pretty simple to pop the hood and inspect the fuses and with a build of this magnitude, that should be expected.

There is a reason he doesn't fuse alternators. A very good reason.....

Alternators need a constant connection to a battery. It's that simple if the truck is started without a battery connected all of the alternators CAN become damaged; same thing as why you don't fuse them to the front battery.... F the fuse pops the alternator has no charging post no where for the current to flow, it's very similar to hot swapping Rcas on a headunit

It's funny u all say Iraggi can defend himself on here :lol2: ya fucking right u all jump on him in 2 seconds just like how skar sucks what a joke

I just wanna see trippi burger and Iraggi comments in here not a bunch of stupid arguments

I come in here to get build ideas from burger not watch a bunch of bullshitters who don't half half of the alternators or half the power subs or speakers in this truck

wow.. just wow.

You know what? If iraggi wanted all those alts under the hood he should have made the bracket different or put bumps in the hood. This is getting to be bs. No offense trippi, but irragi is boning you in this.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived