Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

^^^ and he is boning you cause he doesn't like Berger. If he had your best interest in mind, then he wouldn't have changed the color scheme of the power wire, he wouldn't have moved the fuel tank, he would have fused to protect the amount of money going into to your ride.

Dom's comments and dickish remarks to Berger on facebook show true character. He may have done a sick set up, but is not doing you proper if he isn't doing Berger proper in the aspect of the overall build, not just Dom's part.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Nate I wasn't talking about you when I mentioned an admin warning everyone on here..I think it was David, I forgot his title. Dom said that he can't post in here...that's why I was saying that he isn't able to defend himself. He said he's willing to have a mature convo about it with the ppl here. I think that's only fair. I'm not choosing sides but I just think it's only right. On the other hand, I'm getting tired of the drama about it all and I know others are too. Personally, I think the truck is cursed but that's a whole other thread lol.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Nate I wasn't talking about you when I mentioned an admin warning everyone on here..I think it was David, I forgot his title. Dom said that he can't post in here...that's why I was saying that he isn't able to defend himself. He said he's willing to have a mature convo about it with the ppl here. I think that's only fair. I'm not choosing sides but I just think it's only right. On the other hand, I'm getting tired of the drama about it all and I know others are too. Personally, I think the truck is cursed but that's a whole other thread lol.

Really? Because this was posted here the beginning of September

Hi Everybody! You guys miss me?

And unless someone else is running the username, it's still unlocked.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/559-iraggi-alternator/

Trippi ill look into it but I dont think iraggi wss bsnned or anything.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Love the Hummer looks great!! Keep it up!!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Thanks man...I'm ready to get hyped again about the build...keep running into road blocks but things are looking better now. I can't wait til Dave has it again so he can do his thing.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

I guess I thought the orange alts and blue wire would look fine because I'm a huge UVA fan :P lol

all these fucking posts and no updates except the pic of the alts. This is company number two to go under the berger bus? What's the gas tank deal? How many people on this forum with multiple alt setups fused absolutely everything? Not as many as you people make it out to be. There's plenty of people on here with no fuses with no issues. I'd be willing to be there's more people with issues running fuses than not. By no means am I an iraggi supporter, I have a mechman elite 370 in my truck which I love. I understand this is a massive production, but why is it berger can't get along with anyone? It's easy to have a one sided story on here... The shit is ridiculous and I feel bad for trippi. I'd really like to see this get done. But it seems it never will....

Berger gets along with everyone cept for dom. Amd from what iv heard from david I wouldn't get along with dom either if I was him....there maybe more with no fuses then with how ever how many ppl are running 12alts, 100k watts, 50batts just sayin...there's a lil diff from your single alt and 5k watts amd 2500$ system vs this hummer. There's a lot of time and money into this and I'd hate to see 100k$ hummer go up in flames cuz someone didn't use 70$ worth of fuses. Seems stupid to me...

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Archived