Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

Looks like he tried to solder the hinges on. Mother of God that is some horrible work.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

What.The.Fuck...

What shop did those doors? That kind of work needs to be put out in public so people can see how bad the shop's work is :shok:

Otherwise, the battery rack looks good man :good:

^^^^

Recorded with a potato.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

the battery racks are a cool idea but the weld there suck too. sad to see people with money wanting work done get burned.

How does my welds suck too?

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

Looks good to me. Had a 260lb dude stand on the end and bounce up and down...didnt budge other than the whole hummer rocking back n forth....

Idk whats with the video doing like that.... lol

I blame YouTube for that. But there's no one else to blame for that shitty ass "work" done to the Hummer. That really irks my nerves. They had that for how long???? And had to rush the doors within the last two weeks just to show any sort of progress? Just no excuse for that.

But props to you David for continuing to work on this and get it all squared away for Trippi.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived