Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

Wont the fuel tank get pretty warm being so close to the engine?

Something goes wrong and you're looking at a 20gallon bomb

This is a demo truck (trailer queen). Wont be going on long trips and only ran to move it and demo. I dont see a huge issue unless you have a fire under the hood.

nah I drive it, just not long distance. I'm thinking about going with a smaller rim and an offroad tire to be able to drive it more and deal with all the weight

How are you going to fill up with fuel? Fuel Cell?

I'm building a custom fuel tank outta aluminum for under the hood. Should be right around 20 gallons.

oh no

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

This is a demo truck (trailer queen). Wont be going on long trips and only ran to move it and demo. I dont see a huge issue unless you have a fire under the hood.

nah I drive it, just not long distance. I'm thinking about going with a smaller rim and an offroad tire to be able to drive it more and deal with all the weight

Don't do that believe me that's what I love from your hummer how it looks with those rims .its unique

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Kinda what i meant with no long trips.... I like the new wheel tire idea will make it look more agressive too.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Update: No pics but all 4 doors fit like they should and actually seal against the rubber...before they was off pretty bad. The pass side at the top was almost off an actual inch. Talk about leaks...but yeah. Finished cutting off the last door and time to start fixing these rear doors sag!

Update: No pics but all 4 doors fit like they should and actually seal against the rubber...before they was off pretty bad. The pass side at the top was almost off an actual inch. Talk about leaks...but yeah. Finished cutting off the last door and time to start fixing these rear doors sag!

Archived