Jump to content

Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I hope not...I need to sue somebody to pay for the rest of this build

Just go on a killing spree ;)

Naughty naughty

I don't do drama... That was in reference to work, nothing more, nothing less. I knew when I posted that someone would take it at something more than face value which was not my intent. :deadhorse:

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

Trippi, when you finish the build are you gonna keep it the same for at least a year? Your last build was a classic.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

Posted

hey man great job. Quick question. Are your doors and dash wrapped with vinyl or pained. I can't tell in the photos. And if they are wrapped what kinda material is it. The upholstery shop here say you can't wrap a door like yours without having a lot of seams. But I see you're and they look great if that's a wrap. He'll they look good whatever they are.

They are painted. I suggest u find a better shop. Locally I had 8 shops either tell me they coulndt wrap my doors or the ones that could said each door would have 13 stitches and cost a grand to wrap them both. I took mine to a dude up NY he wrapped them for $400 and each door had three stitches. Where are u located?

Hey man, I was gonna ask you where you got your doors wrapped? I may end up having to send mine somewhere, and N8 said he thought you knew a guy...

Also, are you saying Trippi's doors are painted? I coulda swore he said they were wrapped... I wonder how they got that texture?

Anyway sorry to thread jack, on with the awesome build! :popcorn:

I was talking about his old doors, the red ones. I got my doors wrapped in NY. I'm sure you can find someone local. By the time you ship them to someone, pay to get them wrapped then pay to have them shipped back you'd have a hell of a bill. But if your interested, PM me and I will let you know who to contact.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Posted

Build log my ass...

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Posted

I hope not...I need to sue somebody to pay for the rest of this build

Just go on a killing spree ;)

Naughty naughty

I don't do drama... That was in reference to work, nothing more, nothing less. I knew when I posted that someone would take it at something more than face value which was not my intent. :deadhorse:

This is what I should have said.

ISeeWhatYouDidThereBlackWithTextSS.png

Posted

Yeah you guys I think Berger is being nice to the old installers by not posting the pics of him rippi g it out because of all the junk and crap hes having to deal with. If he posted half the pics ive seen of the old install, some of the shops that did it would be out of business, u guys think KOB was bad you should see some of the wire work hes having to rip out.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 408 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...