Keith77 Posted June 11, 2012 Report Posted June 11, 2012 I like the SP Audio just cause of their website. LOL Chicks are hot im sure they have audio equipment but I didnt notice much of it. LOL http://www.spaudio.it/gallery.php Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Ram Posted June 11, 2012 Report Posted June 11, 2012 SP is all knockoff though. their amps are DIRECT knockoff MA Audio with a different color, Mids/Tweets are knockoff o2/beyma with their logo, wiring is audioquest quality. cant speak on the sub as ive never seen one in person before.
Keith77 Posted June 11, 2012 Report Posted June 11, 2012 SP is all knockoff though. their amps are DIRECT knockoff MA Audio with a different color, Mids/Tweets are knockoff o2/beyma with their logo, wiring is audioquest quality. cant speak on the sub as ive never seen one in person before. You mean this wire??? Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
TRTC360 Posted June 12, 2012 Report Posted June 12, 2012 SP is all knockoff though. their amps are DIRECT knockoff MA Audio with a different color, Mids/Tweets are knockoff o2/beyma with their logo, wiring is audioquest quality. cant speak on the sub as ive never seen one in person before. You mean this wire??? I see nipples '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted June 12, 2012 Report Posted June 12, 2012 SP is all knockoff though. their amps are DIRECT knockoff MA Audio with a different color, Mids/Tweets are knockoff o2/beyma with their logo, wiring is audioquest quality. cant speak on the sub as ive never seen one in person before. You mean this wire??? strange shoes... I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Keith77 Posted June 12, 2012 Report Posted June 12, 2012 she's wearing shoes???? Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
knowledge Posted June 12, 2012 Report Posted June 12, 2012 i didn't see none REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
img Posted June 12, 2012 Report Posted June 12, 2012 SP is all knockoff though. their amps are DIRECT knockoff MA Audio with a different color, Mids/Tweets are knockoff o2/beyma with their logo, wiring is audioquest quality. cant speak on the sub as ive never seen one in person before. Look an awful lot like these: http://www.cadencesound.com/products/ZW1520K-D4.html Audi A4 Avant Dual 210a Alts - Spl Dynamics D6 - 2 x Fi SP4 15 Boot Install
Trippi Posted June 12, 2012 Report Posted June 12, 2012 Whats the deal with Crossfire? They arent making the v2s anymore or what? Im sure you could piecemeal them together from different sites but I know thats not a fun task. Hopefully if you do decide to run one of those companies they cut you a good break. You'd be a rolling( well towed ) billboard. funny guy...just wait till I pass inspection..just wait...and keep waiting.......... lol..yall are fools.. and it looks like the sp audio and cadence subs are the same yeah crossfire was having some issues with getting parts but they are back on track now. ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
soundbybass Posted June 12, 2012 Report Posted June 12, 2012 It sounds like things are coming together. Thats a loud thing,good thing, you have my digits give me a shout if you need any help Team Big Un,Team DB Drive, Team DB Driven, Team Xs Power Team Ohio Gen, Usaci 2-4 modified champ 5 years in a row
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.