Jump to content

Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have to admit, I don't expect anything anymore. The progress on this seems to be the truck losing more and more every picture.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Posted

well the major hold up was the suicide doors. they look done to me. Now we can stone berger to death for lcak of updates.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Yeah, We are putting in actuators so you press a button and the door opens by itself...plus Tremaine is gonna go ahead and build the dash...I trust his glass work :)

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

So good news is I should have the hummer back in like 2 weeks...bad news is some of the equipment I need wont be here till like 2 months from now :(

Posted

Most exciting build log ever

I know, I may need to start another thread once I can get started again :/

Posted

Most exciting build log ever

It's about as exciting as AIDS!

But in all seriousness the amount of work going into it, it's no surprise it's taking so long.

Exactly! Rome was built in a day...and I think this is more work than building Rome!!!! lol

Posted

How do you restore structural integrity after sawing the C pillar in half?

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4720 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...