Jump to content

Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)


Recommended Posts

Posted

How much more weight is going to be added to the doors, when all is said and done? Runon sentence

This is it

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

35565_10151222691783486_1013788014_n.png

Trippi has more room now!!

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

So what's the final build date on this one? 1/1/2021?

Yeah looks like he helping Trippy to loose his intrest on car-audio!

who, me?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 480 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...