Jump to content

Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Nice Job man! Door looks better. At least when you're done, you can step back and say, I fixed this shit right...but it still isn't loud, sigh. :P

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

This bish better be bassboxing 63+ and bassracing 59.9 with ease when you're done with it.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Posted
Posted

I would like to see someone finally break the windshield of a H2 Hummer.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

ive said it before and ill say it again..

"somebody fucked up the hummer"

but now its fixed again :)

trippi i think i will get a shirt made for you to wear at sbn

:ninja:

lmao :rofl:

I wouldnt mind owning one of those shirts too haha.

I was wondering why Berger didn't do the doors in the first place as well. Did Colton do most of the welds, or was it mainly you?

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Posted
Posted

I would like to give a huge thank you to him tho. He stayed with me for the last 36 hours working on this thing. I wish i could have gave him more to do tho

Posted

MOAR PIKTARS!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Posted

I would like to give a huge thank you to him tho. He stayed with me for the last 36 hours working on this thing. I wish i could have gave him more to do tho

Camera man? LOL

Great job on the doors bro.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9337 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...