Jump to content

Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Like I told the sponsors I cant promise SBN right now...all I can do is try my best. But SBN is still my goal..

Few more pics.

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

Posted

How are you going to fill up with fuel? Fuel Cell?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Nice job man, no pressure. Just do what you do best, get loud!

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Posted

How are you going to fill up with fuel? Fuel Cell?

I'm building a custom fuel tank outta aluminum for under the hood. Should be right around 20 gallons.

Posted

damn, that fine lady makes up for the lack of all the updates

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

Posted

Man with how slow this thing is going, trippi should've just sent it to singer... :D

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Man with how slow this thing is going, trippi should've just sent it to singer... :D

I hope you're joking...

Posted

How are you going to fill up with fuel? Fuel Cell?

I'm building a custom fuel tank outta aluminum for under the hood. Should be right around 20 gallons.

Holly hell :rockwoot:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Man with how slow this thing is going, trippi should've just sent it to singer... :D

I hope you're joking...

That's what the smiley is for ;)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7642 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...