Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

I know what it needs, but im not giving out my secret because I wanna do it myself :P

still waiting for more eye candy in bikinis!!! :D

come on man, give me a hint

damn this thing is crazy!!! Nice job on the "final chapter" so far :D

this is it..ka-put..the end...thanks tho!

i smell tantric subs

u have blood hound in your family?

Thats a shit load of money gone into this one vehicle...this vehicles' builds have trumped every single build i've seen on this site since i've been on this site...Never seen such a large amount of money spent on car audio. Trippi and the Builder ( i guess its berger?} are fucking nuts. Pure fucking Nuts.

The Hummer builds are bad ass, but if you haven't seen the Beryllium, the van with 64 10's (brain fart can't think of his name), or any of the crazy ones the UK guys do you've been missing out. No hate!!!! Just sayin ;)

thanks but yes please go and look those rides up...especially the BMW...and mawzdog's rides...i think thats how u spell it

Does anyone have any experience with having a computer in the dash along with a fairly loud system? I saw this touch screen last night that I fell in love with but I'm worried about it breaking if Berger at least does a half decent job on the sub stage. It's a 27" all in one computer from Lenovo. I'm also switching from the Bit one to the Rockford 360.3

And I am going with Tantric subs..The SHD line. My amps are from a new company called Flatline Audio...I will have (6) 8.5ks Nothing against Crossfire, they make great stuff. I just wanted to be a little different. Those crossfires are going in Blakes truck so they are in great hands...can't wait till he gets started with it. All of my equipment should be to berger in about 2-3 weeks. Thanks everybody for still tuning in!

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

trippi you're brave alot of product from relative unknowns at this time. I hope it pans out. last time i gave you an idea some shop hacked up your doors. you sure you want to go through that again lol

I would be hesitant on the pc int he dash. unless you can get a solid state drive for it. Hard drives do not do well with vibrations.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yea you got some balls ma dude. The tantrics look nice in person though and the HDD's seem to be holding up decent in some big builds.

As for the amps, I haven't personally seen/heard much at all. Looks like you will be the first to put their big amps through their paces.

Good luck brotha! Tuned in

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Any pics of said amps? The biggest I read about was the fl2 that Taylor had. Clamped roughly 3700w around 1ohm.

No info on the larger amps that trippi's picking up.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

whos the proprietor behidn flatline.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My Flatline FL1 did 2,400w rising to 1.5 ohms (13.2v), they are rated at 2,000w by 1 ohm. There will be some large builds in the lanes @ sbn with the amps. Trippi those subs and amps are beasts!

Buying a generic all-in-one pc and putting it in madness such as this is a bad idea. a computer is very doable. however, i recommend having someone that knows what they are doing put it together. if you have any questions, send me a message, maybe i can provide some assistance.

this build is insanity though, can't wait to see how it progresses.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Hmmm. Curious why the used the angled inputs. Def curious to watch this. Never heard of the amp, but I see some good reviews after a quick google search. Subs, I have heard great things about. Either way, good luck man..you deserve something good out of all of this.

:)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived