Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

New technology on all of our amplifiers if you pay attention to the board layout there is nothing out there that looks like it. We arent a company that are gonna lie about anything that we sell. We will let the amps speak for themselves when they get in the truck. Please dont talk down on product becasue its something you have never seen before.

http://www.facebook....FlatlineAudioLA

Co-owner Flatline Audio

New technology on all of our amplifiers if you pay attention to the board layout there is nothing out there that looks like it. We arent a company that are gonna lie about anything that we sell. We will let the amps speak for themselves when they get in the truck. Please dont talk down on product becasue its something you have never seen before.

....im not talking down. im saying that there is no way you are going to get 8500 watts out of an amplifier that only has two power and ground inputs. either you expect all of your customers to use aluminum buss bars like sound digital does, or you're lying about the specs of your amplifier.

there is a difference between a different board layout, and the physical limitations of the components used.

Just curious, what part of the amp is new technology? I'd rather you speak for them which would make me want to purchase it. I cant really rely on the amp telling me, it doesnt speak english.

Unlike other companies I am not going to get into all of that, these boards have NEVER been used by any company so they are 100% new to the market, we could have went a different route but we decided do something totally new.

http://www.facebook....FlatlineAudioLA

Co-owner Flatline Audio

....im not talking down. im saying that there is no way you are going to get 8500 watts out of an amplifier that only has two power and ground inputs. either you expect all of your customers to use aluminum buss bars like sound digital does, or you're lying about the specs of your amplifier.

there is a difference between a different board layout, and the physical limitations of the components used.

This a Hummer Build Thread... Lets get back on topic.

Berger wee need more yoga pants and work :twirl:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Past couple of weeks have been nice.

Coming into the build log to see updates rather than having to leave with disappointment :P

Excellent work so far man.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived