yungw33z

best .5 stable amp for 2000 RMS

hey wassup people i have 2 dual 2 ohm subs i need a amp to power them i have them wired with 4gauge wires at a .5 ohm resistance i need a good amp around 2000 rms any suggestions please let me know i need a amp that does rated power

budget : $350 shipped

or make life alot easier without possibly frying amp get one that does 2000 at 2 ohms ?

• Like 1

Option 1 - Rockford t2500bdcp at 2 ohm.

Option 2 - buy the right subs

Only option. Don't run amps at .5 ohm

Only option. Don't run amps at .5 ohm

Especially with 4 gauge... If you buy an amp that will actually do 2k at 2 ohms it will def. need 0 gauge

Why not get 2 1000 watt amps and strap them at 2 ohms?

2 AQ 750s could do this for $400 I think. Forget what they cost.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sparky99
      Okay guys.. I’m wanting to fit 2 American bass hd 12s in between the seats of my Single Cab.. no I can’t do a blowthrough.. because I don’t want to cut a hole in the cab just Incase I sell the truck at one point in time. They will be wired up at a vfl450.1.. Im willing to go to the roof I just want to get some ideas. THANKS YALL 💪🏼🔊🔊
    • By Twonnie
      I'm looking to start building a battery bank since I bought a crescendo bc5500 recently and won't be able to use it for a while. So far all I have done is the big 3 in my vehicle with the stock alt and added two extra batteries. Some walmart battery a friend gave me and an xs power xp750. They power a Skar rp-75.4 and an audiopipe apdl2001d "2krms". I have two crescendo symphony sc-650 6.5" component sets and two sundown x15 v.2's in a custom box tuned to 32 hz. The goal is to eventually have a c1100.4 power two 6.5"s, three tweets, and one 8" fiberglassed in both front doors with three x15s walled off on the bc5500. I want to replace the stock battery and have at least 4 batteries in the back. Just not sure of which batteries to get. I was hoping to not have to spend upwards of 400$ per battery. I'm still a car audio newb so I went to the xspower website and typed 7500 watts in the audio calculator and it told me one d7500 and three xp2500s would be sufficient. Thoughts?? I'll post some pics / more info soon
    • By Markous
      So i figure i should post some of my own car audio setuo here on SMD istead of just commenting on others stuff and posting "random pic's"
      Did alternator upgrade for the 2nd time (from a 170 G series mechman to 250 Elite) & wiring upgrade yesterday (for the 3rd time) i think it turned out ok.

Not much to see in the cab but it does the job,

My source unit, the istreamer i'm using is mounted to the backside of the side slider.

I've got some running around to do this afternoon, will post some more pictures of the setup later.
    • By cnybasshead
      2008 chevrolet avalanche lt 4wd 
      sundown audio sd-3 10 dvc 4 ohm 500 rms
      sound deadend q logic sealed hidden box
      kicker cxa 600.1 rated at 655w @ 2 ohm
      5 awg? (lol its 15 years old)scoche ofc power and ground w/150 amp fuse
      rockford stealth rca's, 14 awg speaker wire
      factory head unit w/pac line out for rca's and audiotec input volume knob
      deka agm battery with power acoustik 2 Farad cap
      rockford fosgate prime 6.5's in all 4 doors with FAST rings 

• By TrillWill
      I have a 2014 Sierra crew can,  and i have listed my seats 3" higher with steel tubing and grade 8 bolts.i did this to build the best and buffer box for this truck.  I previously had 2 sundown x8 prior to me lifting the seats and i want to make something better that i can really feel. What's the best subs and what size that i can put in my truck to get deeper lows? Should i go with 4 8s, 2 10s, or 2 12s?
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 0 Anonymous, 118 Guests (See full list)