You have an oscope in your car..... I hate you. Hahaha loving the work your putting in to this man!

Yep... :D

Thanks Dude!

It's actually kind of ridiculous how many features this tiny o-scope has:

Main Features:

1 Mixed Signal Oscilloscope: Simultaneous sampling of 2 analog and 8 digital signals.

2 Arbitrary Waveform Generator with advanced sweep options on all the wave parameters.

3 Protocol Sniffer: SPI, I2C, UART

4 Advanced Triggering System: Normal / Single / Auto / Free, with many trigger modes; adjustable trigger level, and ability to view signals prior to the trigger.

5 Meter Mode: VDC, VPP and Frequency readout.

6 XY Mode: For plotting Lissajous figures, V/I curves or checking the phase difference between two waveforms.

7 Spectrum Analyzer with different windowing options and selectable vertical log and IQ visualization.

8 Channel Math: add, multiply, invert, and average.

9 Horizontal and Vertical Cursors with automatic waveform measurements, and waveform references.

With the AWG (#2) I could create my own test tones and feed them into the Kenwood rather than discs or USB.

I haven't even come close to trying all the possibilities that this thing can do...

:faintthud:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

You have an oscope in your car..... I hate you. Hahaha loving the work your putting in to this man!

Yep... :D

Thanks Dude!

It's actually kind of ridiculous how many features this tiny o-scope has:

Main Features:

1 Mixed Signal Oscilloscope: Simultaneous sampling of 2 analog and 8 digital signals.

2 Arbitrary Waveform Generator with advanced sweep options on all the wave parameters.

3 Protocol Sniffer: SPI, I2C, UART

4 Advanced Triggering System: Normal / Single / Auto / Free, with many trigger modes; adjustable trigger level, and ability to view signals prior to the trigger.

5 Meter Mode: VDC, VPP and Frequency readout.

6 XY Mode: For plotting Lissajous figures, V/I curves or checking the phase difference between two waveforms.

7 Spectrum Analyzer with different windowing options and selectable vertical log and IQ visualization.

8 Channel Math: add, multiply, invert, and average.

9 Horizontal and Vertical Cursors with automatic waveform measurements, and waveform references.

With the AWG (#2) I could create my own test tones and feed them into the Kenwood rather than discs or USB.

I haven't even come close to trying all the possibilities that this thing can do...

:faintthud:

Cant wait to see you start fiddling with it! It looks awesome!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

wicks.. that is trick as fuck.....

love it.... lol.,,.. the shit i expect to see when i click the BL,... LOL..... and you never let meh down yo.....

carry on sir...

and, GFY

thumbs-up-gif_zpsd474e49c.gif

2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

Ok so since this was up on the most recent list I popped in here... see what people had to say.

Got a demo, very nice. I'd have to say loudest car I've been in. Automatic folding rear seat was... wow. Lol. I was not expecting that. But was a nice demo. If only I could get mine up to that par. Was for sure, a hell of a clean install. I know he's not happy with it and thinking of more things to do... but, I was for sure impressed. Now I just gotta get him to help fix the lights in my car that we screwed up. *ahem, tryin to slow him down for ya scooter so you can catch up*

Sheena = pedobear

how ironic wou ld it be if he lost a speaker due to clipping lol. jk that install Is clean as hell! and love what you did to the vm1

WTF? Hybrid parking? Really? What the hell is going on with these smug bastards?! I want gas guzzler parking right up front so i dont have to circle the parking lot 40 times and ruin the enviroment.

Nicely done sir!! Not that Id have any clue how to use one, but how much was that o scope??

Thanks!

Only $50-55, less if you get the parts and build it yourself.

I would have built mine, but they didn't have any kits at the time.

Not bad at all for all the features this thing can do.

Plus a lil extra for a 5VDC converter to power it.

Plus the resistors to lower the input voltage.

Trying to figure out how to mount the tiny thing was by far the biggest challenge, especially in my lil ashtray space along with the other items.

Ok so since this was up on the most recent list I popped in here... see what people had to say.

Got a demo, very nice. I'd have to say loudest car I've been in. Automatic folding rear seat was... wow. Lol. I was not expecting that. But was a nice demo. If only I could get mine up to that par. Was for sure, a hell of a clean install. I know he's not happy with it and thinking of more things to do... but, I was for sure impressed. Now I just gotta get him to help fix the lights in my car that we screwed up. *ahem, tryin to slow him down for ya scooter so you can catch up*

Thanks Dude, glad you liked it :good:

Yeah no worries, we'll get those lights set up.

how ironic wou ld it be if he lost a speaker due to clipping lol. jk that install Is clean as hell! and love what you did to the vm1

No shit, huh!!! :D

If I blow a sub, then its completely on my ass and nothing else...

Thanks for the comments :drinks:

2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

SOTM BUILD:

Thanks buddy, good looking out! Unfortunately my whole schedule has been blown to shit! Had to stop my sunroom remodel at my house, cause my parents wanted theirs painted and a deck built. But it's been an absolute nightmare from start. Still about 3 days away from finishing it. Then I have to get back on mine. So I have ZERO time to work on my build right now. Thanks though!

Nicely done sir!! Not that Id have any clue how to use one, but how much was that o scope??

Thanks!

Trying to figure out how to mount the tiny thing was by far the biggest challenge, especially in my lil ashtray space along with the other items.

So where does one get one then, to make myself etc? Come on man give up the goods! I could use a parts list and a diagram as well!! Thanks LMAO!! In your spare time!

Thanks buddy, good looking out! Unfortunately my whole schedule has been blown to shit! Had to stop my sunroom remodel at my house, cause my parents wanted theirs painted and a deck built. But it's been an absolute nightmare from start. Still about 3 days away from finishing it. Then I have to get back on mine. So I have ZERO time to work on my build right now. Thanks though!

Thanks!

So where does one get one then, to make myself etc? Come on man give up the goods! I could use a parts list and a diagram as well!! Thanks LMAO!! In your spare time!

Hey, family first, gotta have those priorities! Good luck and hope to see you back on the Civic soon. :good:

Ohhh I suppose I can give up my source. It's such a great little device, it would be cool to see more people utilize them so there's no point in me hiding the info.

The company is Gabotronics.com

I bought the Xprotolab, which is the smallest one:

www.gabotronics.com/development-boards/xmega-xprotolab.htm

If you have the room, then the Xminilab might be a nicer choice:

http://www.gabotronics.com/development-boards/xmega-xminilab.htm

Here are the bare kits, if you want to save a few $$$ and build it yourself:

http://www.gabotronics.com/development-boards/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=7&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=4

Look up "Gabotronics" on eBay too in case the website above is out of inventory.

Now lets see some ideas...! :detail:

2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

SOTM BUILD:

Archived