Sonic Electronix

could have been the song you were playing was recorded above -5db or the song itself was clipped to high hell btw if you run 2 of the same subs

btw what head unit

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Your running 2 different subs from 1 amp in 2 different boxes, and your questioning the dd-1?

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Ok you have missed matched subs on same amp that has a value of $75 and you own a brand new DD-1 which is designed and known to do one thing well and you think it would be the first item to second guess?

You have to be the first person to have less in a system than the cost of the DD-1 cost to tune it with.

Ok you have missed matched subs on same amp that has a value of $75 and you own a brand new DD-1 which is designed and known to do one thing well and you think it would be the first item to second guess?

You have to be the first person to have less in a system than the cost of the DD-1 cost to tune it with.

Had a good system but got rid of it. Costed me around $1500 bucks so yeah... Anyways...

i have seen the dd-1 side by side with a very nice o-scope many times the dd-1 is spot on bro your doing something wrong either your install or equipment idk but its not the dd-1

Thats all i was wondering man... Just wanted to make sure it wasnt the DD-1. Didnt mean to come off saying that its a peice of shit or anything. I personally love it. I was just ticked i practically blew a sub the same day i got it.

Archived