Lexus IS-F Sound System install - Custom SMD VM-1/OM-1/TM-1f Dash Piece (update page 71)

Damn dude! What'd that come out of The Bat Mobile?

IDK I just found it on Google images but I know it'd look damn good on Meade's box :lol2:

EDIT: A little research on the site I pulled it from says it's a flocked dash from a Peugeot 106. Not as fancy of a car as I was hoping for.

I am doing black leather with blue french seam stitching at all the breaks. Suede inserts like the seats. It will match my interior perfectly.

Ooooooh. Sounds awesome! Same guy that did the stitching in the Hoopty?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

IDK I just found it on Google images but I know it'd look damn good on Meade's box :lol2:

EDIT: A little research on the site I pulled it from says it's a flocked dash from a Peugeot 106. Not as fancy of a car as I was hoping for.

i've seen some flocked panels before... here in belgium people are flocking stuff for like at least 5years in the "tuning scene"

i've been told they use the same app principal as chroming (as in the use of a power surge)

but in my experience it feels like a mix between suede and alcantara with a hardness of plastic

steve this could be a great project for you to try out maybe? if you want i'll look up the dutch how to and try to translate it perfectly for ya

IDK I just found it on Google images but I know it'd look damn good on Meade's box :lol2: EDIT: A little research on the site I pulled it from says it's a flocked dash from a Peugeot 106. Not as fancy of a car as I was hoping for.
i've seen some flocked panels before... here in belgium people are flocking stuff for like at least 5years in the "tuning scene" i've been told they use the same app principal as chroming (as in the use of a power surge) but in my experience it feels like a mix between suede and alcantara with a hardness of plastic steve this could be a great project for you to try out maybe? if you want i'll look up the dutch how to and try to translate it perfectly for ya

nope no thanks. I already stated about 10 times what i am gonna do. Do it to yours bro and post up the pictures, but not here, make your own thread. thanks!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

IDK I just found it on Google images but I know it'd look damn good on Meade's box :lol2: EDIT: A little research on the site I pulled it from says it's a flocked dash from a Peugeot 106. Not as fancy of a car as I was hoping for.
i've seen some flocked panels before... here in belgium people are flocking stuff for like at least 5years in the "tuning scene" i've been told they use the same app principal as chroming (as in the use of a power surge) but in my experience it feels like a mix between suede and alcantara with a hardness of plastic steve this could be a great project for you to try out maybe? if you want i'll look up the dutch how to and try to translate it perfectly for ya

nope no thanks. I already stated about 10 times what i am gonna do. Do it to yours bro and post up the pictures, but not here, make your own thread. thanks!

i'm sorry to overread it...

but i didn't mean on this build but as a side project...

cuz honestly i'm scared of ellectric power lately i get shocked by a stupid gameboy battery

(doc said i got a too high amount of iron in my body that causes low power electric shocks)

what you're plans are on this build, well flocking would just ruin this build

cuz how this build is goïng i'd give it an A++++++++ :P

btw the cooling with an fan-setup like you did does it really has great results? cuz my D5 gets freaking hot and i don't want it to fail

Edited by Don_smokey

great build! it looks amazing and you stil have trunk space and all that horsepower!!

one question where did you get those LEDs at?

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

damm that cooling setup is sick man might have to try that since i need something similar

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Thank god there is a UBL. The amount of no-pic bs in this one reminds me of Trippi's old build thread lol.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

DSC00392.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

I honestly thought of candy when I saw this. Haha wire has never seemed appetizing before.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread