So the flip-flop kid strikes again.....

You guys are seriously delusional if you think marriage began and was created with the church. Please do your research, it avoids awkward situations like this....

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Impossible, he was told by a homosexual that homosexuality is a mental disorder, lol.

I'm dumbfounded by his classification of mental disorders. By his reasoning anything could be classified as a mental disorder because it's impossible to determine what is "normal". It's also his belief that you can and should discriminate against people for a mental disorder they have. So, by his logic, you can and should discriminate against anyone for any reason you want.

To all the people touting their religious sanctity of marriage: why is nobody outraged that atheists get married? Your church and your religion view both atheists and homosexuals as sinners. So why isn't there a great uprising against atheist couples getting married? Why is it only homosexuals that are being discriminated against?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

so obama now supports gay marriage

http://gma.yahoo.com...x-marriage.html

it seems that o'bummer has decided to change his view in order to get the homosexual vote.  I think that what he doesnt realize though is that he just completely destroyed his christian support. Maybe now all of his supporters may finally wake the fuck up and realize that they can't take his word on anything.

Obama already had the homo vote. He can't pull the '1st black president' card this time though.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

You guys are seriously delusional if you think marriage began and was created with the church. Please do your research, it avoids awkward situations like this....

If government founded marriage then why does the church have ceremonies?

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

BTW Back in the ancient times males had sex with males for pleasure and with women to reproduce, and that was before any Christian church. So why should they have the say on what is right and what is wrong?

And lol to separation of church and state if you are a republican. God is the basis of the republican party isn't it?

Although redundant and simple, especially since I already advised you to research, but a legitimate question. Refer to page 2 and see a precious post of mine, Google, or read encyclopedias. Marriage was around LONG before Christianity with evidence that marriage may even predate older forms of theology.

Although redundant and simple, especially since I already advised you to research, but a legitimate question. Refer to page 2 and see a precious post of mine, Google, or read encyclopedias. Marriage was around LONG before Christianity with evidence that marriage may even predate older forms of theology.

Wait... So your saying marriage is not government or church. This I have never heard.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Wait... So your saying marriage is not government or church. This I have never heard.

He's saying marriage is a social contract that humans have been entering together since the beginning of recorded time. Religions and governments both came in afterwards and made ceremonies, rules, restrictions, and laws around the idea. Marriage certainly didn't start with the Christian church as marriage existed well before Christ's birth.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

No, I don't know if you're trying to troll or seriously confused. Marriage is an institution of the government, it predates theology, as in religious beliefs. Not government, but theology. At one point in time, like many things, the church began to superimpose its ideology into every institution of the state, INCLUDING marriage. Hence, the decisive need for a separation of church and state. Ergo, a government institution whose scope should remain free of religous theology as long as it maintains freedom and the ability to allow happiness without forcefully taking the happiness of another.

Archived