I personally love christmas for all the right reasons, family. This is my grandfathers last christmas, he only has about 2 weeks left in him tops (lung cancer) and it was nice to see a smile on his face! My grandparents usually go nuts on the holidays, but with my grandfather being too weak to even get out of his chair I didn't receive one gift at our family get together, and I could have cared less! It ment alot to me that he was still around for christmas, and I thank god he was, there for a while I doubted he would make it. Be thankful for all that you have, and enjoy christmas for what it is supposed to be.. FAMILY

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

wow, i thought I was the only x-mas Grinch. Well let's see I owe $700 for 3 classes, not including books, im getting a new car a 2007 chevy cobalt 0% interest foru p to $5 years. So, instead of just going to school full time, I have to work, and go to school, as well as make a steady pay check of $400 a month. i'm not gonna have any money, my buddie who got his shit stolen, i can't get a hold of him, so I dunno if he's selling me his shit or not if he ever gets it back. my brother and his girl friend drive me fuckin insane, and i got no money and don't expect to get anything for x-mas, but family will still give me shit, even though im an ungrateful self centered heartless bastard.... my x-mas present to my parents? a good report card.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

So over Christmas! It's boiling hot right here in Perth, Australia and I'm bored as hell. We've got nests of snakes everywhere we've seen tonnes in the past three days. We're starting to build a pile of dead snake carcasses on the front lawn to fend off any more snakes. It's the ones you don't catch which are the scariest. I went to do some work on a box in the workshop and there was a snake hiding next to it so I can't even enjoy myself without fear of being killed by a deadly snake.

Oh yeah and it's good to catch up with some of your family around this time I guess..

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

well aside from all the presents n family just take a minute and thank the man upstairs for making all the cool things in life posible... :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

damn this thread went to 2 pages quick

My mom passed a few years back my grandfather befor her. So no one calibrates it like when we were kids. When we were kids we had a huge Italian fest that lasted 6 hours. family would fly in from all around and it was ussaly a real good time. But now we dont do any thing at all. My sisters both moved away so its just me and my dad so I have made it a point to goto my dads and me and him bbq and just chill together. This year im to far away for that so my Christmas will be just another day.

damn this thread went to 2 pages quick

My mom passed a few years back my grandfather befor her. So no one calibrates it like when we were kids. When we were kids we had a huge Italian fest that lasted 6 hours. family would fly in from all around and it was ussaly a real good time. But now we dont do any thing at all. My sisters both moved away so its just me and my dad so I have made it a point to goto my dads and me and him bbq and just chill together. This year im to far away for that so my Christmas will be just another day.

that sux man. i feel for ya!

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

This christmas sucks for me, because I have only made enuff money to pay for bills, and not $10 for gifts, and then ofcourse my dad died 2 months before christmas, and whats left of my family is all split apart, and no one is talking really.

All the gifts in this house was purchased by my gf, for her 3 kids, me, and her friends

But one good thing is,

She made 100 tomales, slaved her asss allll day long, came home to some grubbin

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

My dad passed around this time. My girlfriend left and probably won't be coming here today. I'm broke as hell, so couldn't afford to get any good presents for anybody. Van is acting up. Haven't talked to my mom and step dad in a few weeks, and really don't feel like it. I'm on call for work. I was supposed to have this whole week off, but that got ruined. It's raining like a mofo outside. Christmas is so overrated and blown out of proportion.

Just another day

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia