deeje Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 i think she wants the D.... lol exactly and a little more, i wish I got notes like that. Feisty girls are the best to rail in bed I don't do 200 pounders, so.... Damn your generous I don't go past 160 lol my wife is the biggest girl I've ever had and she's about 145 and starting to drop some weight at the gym. --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
skittlesRgood Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 I know its just a wiper, but that's something I don't think is okay, messing with somebody's vehicle. I really don't care who it was anymore, as there has been no issue since I left the reply note. I stayed up most the last two nights on stakeout status. but thats exactly my point. if you had just said it wasnt you, you would have been relaxed and not worried so much that you had to stay up at night watching over your car. peaceful mind. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
OrionStang Posted May 13, 2012 Author Report Posted May 13, 2012 Well said. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 Can't believe this thread went from putting it in some hot chick's ass to fucking fat chicks. Build in progress
JasonJones Posted May 14, 2012 Report Posted May 14, 2012 Can't believe this thread went from putting it in some hot chick's ass to fucking fat chicks. Isn't that the way every thread goes?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.