How we (ai) handle shop lifting.

Ray

This must of been posted on fagbook again seeing there is like 600 peeps in here right now lol

lol. I saw it on my daily rounds of forum browsing. Can't speak for the others!

HOLY SHIT 579 guest! LOL

The only thing here I can see is the dude coming back after the store for forcible confinement and assault :WTFBubble: Sh!tty I know If i were legal council I would highly suggest that you take these videos down ! He got what he deserved I totally 100% agree

IM not for the thief at all, and laws could be different based on state, but we had a shoplifter in my store few years back and the cops were called, they said we were not allowed to do anything unless the suspect left the store with the merchandise, because it wasnt considered stealing until they officially left the location in which it is purchased. Sort of how, it is technically okay to eat or drink food in a store as long as you pay for it before you leave, you wont get into trouble, its not considering stealing the food. Even with clear intent we had to wait to let the guy leave the building before we were able to do something, but the store was a sams club (which is like a costco) and due to its size by the time the guy got from the area he shoplifted to outside, the cops were ready for him right outside the door, so we didnt have anything to worry about

personally, if someone is intending to steal from your store, i think you should be able to confront them during the act and stop them, but it seems the law is getting less and less helpful for individuals trying to defend themselves or their property

i think the way they handled it was fine, but thats just a personal opinion

I Like how mostly everyone is saying they should have whooped his ass... yeah they could have. And when someone comes and vandalizes or retaliates on them, then everyone will feel bad for the store instead of congratulating on "whooping his ass" previously. Hell, yeah he technically stole, and then was pushed. We don't know what provoked the push. It could have been handled differently I guess. Oh well.

Also, someone mentioned about a home invasion, well, I know if NY if someone breaks in your house/home invasion and you shoot them, by law they have to right to sue you. Dumb as fuck, I know. BUT it's the law. Not sure how it is in Cali but whatever.

Most of you are idiots and I agree with Rich on "if you don't follow the crowd, you get dogged out and shit talked on.

The initial shove could have come from a 'fuck your mom' type comment or just the heat of the moment. There may or may not be legal action the perp can take, but I doubt he's smart enough to do so, and the DA is a little too busy to take a case like this.

In regards to Rich65, he's shit upon because 90% of the posts he makes are unhelpful, or even plain dumb.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

speaking about the home invasion or defending yourself. wasnt there a woman in the news that got 16 years for firing a warning shot to get away from her abusive husband, talk about ridiculous laws

Yes she left the house went to the garage got a gun then came back . Not exactly stand your ground. This is just another example of the pussification of America. Oh he's a thief and a criminal let's protect them by law. I bet if he was in Singapore and they cut his hand off he wouldn't steal shut again

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell.

Good job catching this moron. Maybe he will think twice before doing it again.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

I Like how mostly everyone is saying they should have whooped his ass... yeah they could have. And when someone comes and vandalizes or retaliates on them, then everyone will feel bad for the store instead of congratulating on "whooping his ass" previously. Hell, yeah he technically stole, and then was pushed. We don't know what provoked the push. It could have been handled differently I guess. Oh well.

Also, someone mentioned about a home invasion, well, I know if NY if someone breaks in your house/home invasion and you shoot them, by law they have to right to sue you. Dumb as fuck, I know. BUT it's the law. Not sure how it is in Cali but whatever.

Most of you are idiots and I agree with Rich on "if you don't follow the crowd, you get dogged out and shit talked on.

The initial shove could have come from a 'fuck your mom' type comment or just the heat of the moment. There may or may not be legal action the perp can take, but I doubt he's smart enough to do so, and the DA is a little too busy to take a case like this.

In regards to Rich65, he's shit upon because 90% of the posts he makes are unhelpful, or even plain dumb.

Thats why I said we don't know what provoked the push. And I'm sure he's a dumbass anyways lol.

As for Rich, I don't know what he's posted because I could care less most of the time but based on my years of being here, he is right about the whole following the crowd thing. Its a popularity contest and the majority or people will just say what everyone else is to fit in.

Archived