How we (ai) handle shop lifting.

Ray

Ahahaha!! Poor lil guy can't hook up his system without his terminal block now!! Guess he'll be at the flea market today. Lmao. Nice catch!!

Man after what happened to me I don't know what I would do catching a thief in the act I hate them with a passion I woulda. ut loose i have no sympathy for those pieces of shit I woulda left this 2x worse than what those fucking thieves did me I don't even have words to explain the gut feeling i get of just caving someone's face in for stealing shit

Also, someone mentioned about a home invasion, well, I know if NY if someone breaks in your house/home invasion and you shoot them, by law they have to right to sue you. Dumb as fuck, I know. BUT it's the law. Not sure how it is in Cali but whatever.

Gotta love Texas man(I own 6 firearms),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Btw I hate cunts that steal your shit, happened to me only once. . . . ONLY ONCE!!!

I find it funny that someone post's something that's 100% true and get's jumped on left and right. Nobody is defending a shoplifter but I can tell you with 100% certainty if someone come's into your shop or any other retailer storefront and you do this and he take's you to court and you try using the "intent to shoplift" in court will get you laughed at. You literally cannot touch a customer/potential shoplifter until they have physically left YOUR store with the property. I worked in LP for nearly 15 years for numerous companies (Wal Mart, Target, Best Buy, Sears, even ran a mall security team) but I ended up losing my ass in a event where I cornered someone in the store with a backpack full of CDs/DVDs. I ended up being charged with assault and had to pay the kid a decent chunk of change due to "emotional distress". You just better hope and pray this kid is scared enough that he doesn't go crying to someone and they advise him to get a lawyer or you could end up in the same boat as me. I can't even get hired on to the shitty Roses LP team now.

I find it funny that someone post's something that's 100% true and get's jumped on left and right. Nobody is defending a shoplifter but I can tell you with 100% certainty if someone come's into your shop or any other retailer storefront and you do this and he take's you to court and you try using the "intent to shoplift" in court will get you laughed at. You literally cannot touch a customer/potential shoplifter until they have physically left YOUR store with the property. I worked in LP for nearly 15 years for numerous companies (Wal Mart, Target, Best Buy, Sears, even ran a mall security team) but I ended up losing my ass in a event where I cornered someone in the store with a backpack full of CDs/DVDs. I ended up being charged with assault and had to pay the kid a decent chunk of change due to "emotional distress". You just better hope and pray this kid is scared enough that he doesn't go crying to someone and they advise him to get a lawyer or you could end up in the same boat as me. I can't even get hired on to the shitty Roses LP team now.

again he wasnt a kid

and i understand not be able to stop people if you work for Wal Mart, Target, Best Buy, Sears or any other store but hes the owner of the store so i dont see why he wouldnt be able to do anything about it

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

If you're talking about Rich65 getting jumped on, it wasn't because of his post here. Its his reputation. What state are you in?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Good job you guys. Freaking thieves need to rot in hell

2 Sundown Sa 10s in a 2 cube boxed tuned to 35 hz running at 1 ohm off of an aq2200d. Mids/ Highs hertz hsk 165 and rainbow slc mids running off a sundown sax 100.4 Deck is Pioneer avic d3.

Archived