Second Skin Audio

sub question

600w vs 1200w. obviously different. duh.

Well that's my bad for assuming.

Next, you should Google subwoofer cooling.

I said something you've never heard before so I MUST be wrong right? Great mentality to have.

LOL there is no assuming you idiot. 600 and 1200 obviously are different woofers. if you cant see that then you should quit the audio game.

and orionstang knows way more than you. i'll tell you that right now

Edited by Kranny

I said something you've never heard before so I MUST be wrong right? Great mentality to have.

I simply googled what you said and found the definition word for word how you said it. Didn't say you are wrong, but you aren't a genius.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Ok for instance... 2 sundown sa 15s....rated at 600rms...compared to the sa z v.3 15 rated at 1500 rms...

Both in recommended boxes and only being pushed the rms they are rated...

I kno the sa's can handle wayyyy more then that but just throwing that out there.

its honestly impossible to tell you which would be louder. those kind of threads are against the rules here because they literally get nowhere and its a waste of peoples time

I'd rather push two motors(even though the ratings are different) AND have more cone area, if you have the air to give them. If you're cutting corners on the airspace or port area, id just go with the single setup. That is also assuming you would be putting THAT sub in an appropriate environment. My $.02

Edited by CleanSierra

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

LOL there is no assuming you idiot. 600 and 1200 obviously are different woofers. if you cant see that then you should quit the audio game.

and orionstang knows way more than you. i'll tell you that right now

600-1200w does not mean different woofers.

I run my SA-12 close to 1200w but alot of guys run them in a pair at 600w on the same amp. So how does that mean different sub?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.