My Probe Build! Time for something new. Like paint, for example.

yea ... I know, i'm looking for it ... Found this that might help ... http://probefaq.org/audio/audio.html

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Can't find it, could you send me a link?

Well Shit ... I can't find it now either ... Sorry bro

I will look into my old pics for you ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Bought amp # 2 about half an hour ago. Ebay for the win. This will power some components quite nicely, Or I may just run it on some Image Dynamics CTX speakers just replacing the old ones for now. We'll see. It's a USA 50HC, the younger brother (75amp fuse) to my big one (225amp fuse).

1024.jpg?md=1338775131000

1024.jpg?md=1338775140000

Anyhow I'll post another pic in a few days hopefully with them side by side. I may paint them gloss black to match the color my probe is going to be.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

Wow this is awesome. I wish I was competent enough to do something like this lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Was in a get shit done mode today so I went at it balls to the walls all day long. Got a lot done too. VERY nearly ready for paint. Just gotta fix the other guys shitty bondo job on the fender.

I was having issues with the hood I swapped onto it, It didn't fit flush. So I was up north last weekend and grabbed the one off of my third probe by the barn, and brought it on down. SInce I was removing the hood anyhow, I decided I'd work a little on the wiring and see about doing the bIg three. I started off at good 'ol fleet farm to get a license plate holder, and I saw that they had a good price on 2/0 lugs, so I grabbed 10 of 'em. I guess it was meant to be.

1024.jpg?md=1338953614000

Yep this is the 2/0 gauge I have handy. It's rated to 100C so it is excellent in the engine compartment, especially since it has to run next to my headers. But this shit is stiff!

1024.jpg?md=1338953633000

Like really stiff. Here's how to cut it:

1024.jpg?md=1338953640000

Anyhow It will survive this, so it's a winner in my book.

1024.jpg?md=1338953647000

I don't know how you guys do heat shrink, but there's got to be a better way than a soldering iron...

1024.jpg?md=1338953661000

Ignore the janky looking terminal cover, it's just been heavily modified.... My hood is VERY close so I need to keep it covered somehow until I can afford a good XS power bat.

1024.jpg?md=1338954721000

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

Archived