Sonic Electronix

It's all good bro buy where ya want. Guess u think I am hating? Just comes across like that on the net, Buy it from where u want just telling u why it don't have it. I am with u I want it (though it is useless). They could do it wouldn't cost much. By the way MSRP on that amp is 1499.00.

You post how shitty that was I thought u shold know at least why u did not get one. Just giving the answer. Don't shoot the mail man for delivering news u asked for.

my mad. it just seemed like you were bieng a dick about it.

and accordman mind your own business.

610EUROs

i'll admit it that post did kinda come off a lil rude. but reading things can be hard to get the 'emotion' across. and i can see FCsteve just getting on the defensive. it looked like this thread went downhill FAST but in all reality it's all good :) group hug!............ok nm the group hug :P

i'll admit it that post did kinda come off a lil rude. but reading things can be hard to get the 'emotion' across. and i can see FCsteve just getting on the defensive. it looked like this thread went downhill FAST but in all reality it's all good :) group hug!............ok nm the group hug :P

lol. maybe a group handshake.

610EUROs

I was seriously asking did the add say it came with it, I bought a amp there once that said it came with one and did arrive with one. But if they said it did then showed up without hell i would be shitty. The description usually says if it does. Usually if it's refurbished then shouldn't be packed with a cert.

I was seriously asking did the add say it came with it, I bought a amp there once that said it came with one and did arrive with one. But if they said it did then showed up without hell i would be shitty. The description usually says if it does. Usually if it's refurbished then shouldn't be packed with a cert.

i didnt look. i figured if it was coming from "rockford technicians" that fixed it. then y wouldnt they test it and give it a birth sheet if the original was lost.

but ill just check it with the mm

610EUROs

i did notice on the ones i received that they changed the serial#.i think if its over 400 or 500 watts

they give you one,but if its under, they figure it can't be enuff to hurt anything.the ones i got was

over 500 watts.

Edited by jasonw30

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

at our store our refurbished amps DO NOT come with a BS

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!