Jump to content

NC Members Where are You?? Meet Up Next Month!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

anyone in charlotte down to help when i get my alt,batts, and new subs. need to build a box, install alt, do big 3, run more 0ga, and build amp rack i will throw some $$$ and beer and pizza of course.

Posted

anyone in charlotte down to help when i get my alt,batts, and new subs. need to build a box, install alt, do big 3, run more 0ga, and build amp rack i will throw some $$$ and beer and pizza of course.

If you need a box built let me know when your ready. My boxes are just plain loud period. The only requirement that I have is that you must use an aeroport to get maximum output potential.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Posted

anyone in charlotte down to help when i get my alt,batts, and new subs. need to build a box, install alt, do big 3, run more 0ga, and build amp rack i will throw some $$$ and beer and pizza of course.

If you need a box built let me know when your ready. My boxes are just plain loud period. The only requirement that I have is that you must use an aeroport to get maximum output potential.

Id be down for that. I can build them but I live in a townhouse with no garage(wishing I would have bought one with one) and no room really to build a box.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Well me and a few of other local guys are wanting to have a big meet up so anybody interested post up

I'd be interested in a meet up, would have to be on a weekend though

1997 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab, 350 Vortec

Things to come at some point...

Build Log: http://www.stevemead...2200ds-133-ohm/

Posted

I don't live in NC, but I stay just over the border in SC. Bout 5 mins to the line. Marlboro county.

mivtCK.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5224 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...