AI James Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 lol paying cash with no return period is lame
codi Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 ya it will be gay kuz thats a waste of money but to have that as your first ticket as compared to my friends with their speeding and tint being to dark and other retarded stuff like that.
needlesnpins Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 lol i fuck with the cops downtown in my city its a smaller area and they are all on bycicles....at night i blast it and all they can do it is wave a flashlight at me and tell me to stop but they cant do anything. 12" fi Bl loaded RF power 1000 RF 25 farad cap 3SIXTY.2 processing 200A Alt 01' grand prix GT
BURRITO Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 lol i fuck with the cops downtown in my city its a smaller area and they are all on bycicles....at night i blast it and all they can do it is wave a flashlight at me and tell me to stop but they cant do anything. why cant they do anything? Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
may03LT Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 I just feel like the LAST place anyone is gonna mind me bumpin is in the HOOD!? I get thefinger and mean looks everywhere else but in that area it's all thumbs up and heads bobbin and arms out the window like hell yea. good point....
redbaron80 Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 all they can do it is wave a flashlight at me and tell me to stop but they cant do anything. A radio is faster than the fastest car ever made. Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
TechSys Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 The first ticket (and last one) for noise violation I got was framed and hung on a wall. Kinda lost it in my last move though. When the cop first got to the car (the Beretta), he said he heard it over 200ft away. It was no where near loud at that time. After he wrote me a ticket and started walking away, he said he would not have ticketed me if the old lady on a porch didn't wave him down. Seems she didn't like the song I was playing. Anyways.. Ticket started out as $76. I forgot to pay and it ended up costing me over $200. The actually suspended my license without notification just for loud music and nonpayment of ticket. Now I'm 3 times louder (or more) than the Beretta ever was and haven't been messed with yet (knock on wood). Nobody really expects a beat up, run down, Astro van with a loud system in it. Even though it has 2 SoundStream and a, "SouthEastSPL - Car Audio To the Extreme" stickers on it. Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia
aquill1 Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 I'd love to get pulled over for noise pollution and than not have anything in the trunk! It'd be a blast to be a smart arse when accused! Speaking of being a smart arse... I got stopped last weekend at a mall in Flint, Michigan. You had to be 18 to get into the mall and I'm 22 but this old fat security guard tells my brother and I to come over here and talking to us like we stole something. Asks us to pull out our wallets and inspects my license like he's half retarded and says 84' 84' 84....over and over like he couldn't add up the numbers and figure out I'm well over 18. So I wise-arse-pissed off back to him "by the way for future reference, since you can't handle adding drivers license for people over 18 have a horizontal license instead of vertical for under 18" and than he kind of smiled and i walked away because I knew I got him good than he's like "come here sir" stop come here...I just kept walking...power trips are irritating for sure, best part was when he radioed ahead and was like pshrhhhhh "two white males one has a pow/mia sweatshirt...krtttt" ( if you didn't realize I was trying to do the whole 2 way radio noise effects!)
needlesnpins Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 why cant they do anything? becaus there is only 1-3 cops on duty at a time at various parts of the city, and its not worth it for them to chase me. never have i suspect they never will. im not even elusive about it i just ignore them. 12" fi Bl loaded RF power 1000 RF 25 farad cap 3SIXTY.2 processing 200A Alt 01' grand prix GT
needlesnpins Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 I'd love to get pulled over for noise pollution and than not have anything in the trunk! It'd be a blast to be a smart arse when accused! Speaking of being a smart arse... I got stopped last weekend at a mall in Flint, Michigan. You had to be 18 to get into the mall and I'm 22 but this old fat security guard tells my brother and I to come over here and talking to us like we stole something. Asks us to pull out our wallets and inspects my license like he's half retarded and says 84' 84' 84....over and over like he couldn't add up the numbers and figure out I'm well over 18. So I wise-arse-pissed off back to him "by the way for future reference, since you can't handle adding drivers license for people over 18 have a horizontal license instead of vertical for under 18" and than he kind of smiled and i walked away because I knew I got him good than he's like "come here sir" stop come here...I just kept walking...power trips are irritating for sure, best part was when he radioed ahead and was like pshrhhhhh "two white males one has a pow/mia sweatshirt...krtttt" ( if you didn't realize I was trying to do the whole 2 way radio noise effects!) im in michigan too and i cant believe when people get hung up on this....not only are they verticle like you said but it says in big red letters UNDER 18 UNTIL at the top all they have to do is look at that date lol 12" fi Bl loaded RF power 1000 RF 25 farad cap 3SIXTY.2 processing 200A Alt 01' grand prix GT
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.