While i was in the shop thinkin how i was gonna run so many remotes off of one little wire, i got to thinkin there was a post on smd about it. So i came up from the shop and read it and voila this is what i came up with. It looks good and is very functional. If somebody needs one lemme kno and i can build them/weld them. Of course i can build them to your specs and it wnt cost too much. Its all stainless so it'll work good for grounds or positive long as you find a way to mount it.

100_0770.jpg100_0768.jpg100_0769.jpg

100_0780.jpg

Thats alot of wiring connectors lol but i like that piece of stainless, its like a distribution block but better, cheaper, and can distribute to more lol. Well im bout to head outside to sand some more shit down and take a couple more pics but lemme kno what yall think.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

I also have a '97 Tahoe and just wanted to say great so far man. That deadner will really help out with some flex issues and keep some pressure in. Also really liking what your doing to replace the door panel trim. The center console and the pillars are some great ideas. Keep up the good work.

I def tuned in :popcorn:

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Hell yeah man, it's looking and coming along good. The fiberglassing is lookin' good for your first time, iirc.

Tuned in ! :popcorn:

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

thanks yall. and ya for first time fiberglassing it is coming along pretty smooth and i am liking fiberglassing the more i do it everyday.

Lastnight i got a lil more done to the truck, i welded some plates underneath it to run the wire under the truck. I have to say for me using the new welder my pops just bought it looks pretty good. I havent used it alot so im still getting used to it, but it came out good IMO. Ill have sum pics to put up later of it, and hopefully my pops will bring home the wire tonight so i can run it. That way i can get a little more done for the electrical.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

Keep your ass outta the joint and keep going on the truck man... looking forward to seeing what you do with it. :popcorn:

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

THIS is how to start of a build log! Nice work so far brother.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

one thing you'll find is that the more glass work you do the more you will figure it out. By the time you're done you'lre going to want to tear all the old out wiht what you learned doing it to the end.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Bigsix ya man im trying but where im from the police hate for me to come to town. They get me every time i go uptown lol so i just stay in the country.

collin preciate it man i read alot of members builds and alot of ppl dont really kno what to do or how they doin it so i decided i would make mine way better lol

N8 i already know what you mean i did a set of a pillars and they looked good but after fiberglassing bout 3 or 4 more big items i was like i gotta take them out and do them again lol.

Damnn all these views and no love? shit i thought people liked looking at builds lol. I guess its just me, well i did some more work on the truck last night and today, didnt get alot of work done but itll do. I got the wire ran 2 runs from the front, i didnt run a ground from the front i put 2 to the chassis but im thinking i should run one more to the front batt. What do yall think?

100_0783.jpg100_0785.jpg

Those are the plates i welded in under the truck. I ran the wire thru them, i made them larger than i needed but i figured id rather have more room than none. That way if need be i can add more wires and wont have to worry bout where to run them.

100_0790.jpg

Just a little fucking around, left the tools in the truck before i lifted it up. went up there to get them so i didnt have to lift it up then back down. Then my ole lady yanked the ladder from me, thought it was funny. lol

100_0791.jpg100_0792.jpg

Betcha cant guess what these are?????? I had enought time after welding the pieces on to build these amp racks and i have never seen nebody do them like. So i hope yall like em, cuz i really like em....

100_0794.jpg100_0796.jpg

the runs of copper and where it comes up in the floor, I got the copper for FREEEEEE lol i love when i can get stuff for free. I might gotta get more tho to run my other stuff. But so far i have not bought any wire ive ran in my truck except the speaker wire. You cant beat that haha

100_0797.jpg

Took the dash out and took it apart, took the gauges out too. If anybody knows how to do the LED mod on the interior or where to order them from let me know i am trying to do something custom on my gauges and lights in the car. Also the car is tan or beige and i am doing a mixed white them what else do yall think i should paint white in the car?

A little of topic but my moms seent me paintin the dash and decided i should do some painting for her. I insisted that i was busy, but u kno u got to help ya momma..

100_0798.jpg

haha very cute and i had to clean up the shop today, after doing all the woodworking in there. My parents bikes are in the shop, ive moved mine out but needless to say after all the fiberglassing and woodworking i had to wash their bike and everything lol

100_0753.jpg100_0761-1.jpg

It looks like hurricane katrina came through there. My shit got blown everywhere lol

Archived