Sundown Audio

Its the same sub either way, but i have the money for the 12 right now and didnt know if it would really be that much more worth it to save up and get two 10"s?

Please help me. :)

Also sub is Sundown Audio SD-2

And truck is a 2001 dodge ram regular cab.

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers

how much space can you use up.

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

2 10s. More cone area, motor force, and power handling

The one i have drawn up for two tens is a bit under 2 cu ft but wont that let me push more power to the subs? if not ill make one all the way across the back of the truck. i just dont know where to put my amp?

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers

My vote is for the 2 10s option as well. There is SO much freakin room behind te seat of a Regular cab Ram, it makes me wanna puke. I had to wine and dine my Sierra to have her let me coax 2.15 cubes after all displacements. Good luck, and glad to see another pre-blowthrough build. I give youuuuu 8 months. Hole to be cut through cabin in January.....

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

hahah nahh man but i do have a badcover if i wanted to ;) lol but i didnt put a blowthrough in my chevy and now that i have the room i DEFF aint putting a hole in this truck lol. Hopefully i can have a build started by mid summer! im selling my pioneer tens and boss amp today so i can finally start a REAL build lol :)

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers

No need for a bed cover to do a blowthrough. Bolt the box down from the inside and spray the box with bedliner. thats my plan.

It's worse than I thought....hole to be cut in September. The first step in this process will be acceptance. Once you've done that, the rest will come easy.

In all honesty though, two SD 10s should sound nice and you should be fine with volume after displacements to get a good ported box behind those seats. What amp do you plan on running to those subs?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Well im workin my tail off this summer so i know i can save money on building my own box and i wanna port it to like 30 or so hz. then i wanna hook up a hifonics brz.1700 i think it is and run the subs at 2 ohms, or should i hook em up for 1 ohm?

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers