I just bought a Ukrainian SKS that was never issued and never fired. Naturally I put a few down range and like the gun, I will be keeping it in my closet for home defense. I have seen there are a TON of legal mods you can perform on this gun. All I have decided on is the AK magazine conversion.

Anyone here have recommendations?

I'm gonna hate

Before you do anything look into the 922 compliance. You'd have to mod a ton of stuff to keep it compliant and its really not worth it. I'd leave it alone it'll never be tactical or a tack driver. It will throw countless shitty rounds down range cheaply though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Before you do anything look into the 922 compliance. You'd have to mod a ton of stuff to keep it compliant and its really not worth it. I'd leave it alone it'll never be tactical or a tack driver. It will throw countless shitty rounds down range cheaply though.

That it does. A crate of 1,000 cold-war era 7.62 rounds is only about $140.

I'm gonna hate

you could change out the stock and make it look tacti-cool

beware of the plastic banana mags they tend to cause feeding issues, the standard mag is the way to go

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

you could change out the stock and make it look tacti-cool

beware of the plastic banana mags they tend to cause feeding issues, the standard mag is the way to go

I like the wooden stock just refinished it. Will the gun work with metal banana mags? I love shooting this thing but reloading every 7rds gets old.

I'm gonna hate

I have one also, i have a hollowed stock, grenade launcher and sights, bi-pod stand. A bunch of money on a gun that cant shoot a group the size of a large boulder haha. But it will scare the shit out of someone for home defense and its pretty cheap to shoot and maintain

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I have one also, i have a hollowed stock, grenade launcher and sights, bi-pod stand. A bunch of money on a gun that cant shoot a group the size of a large boulder haha. But it will scare the shit out of someone for home defense and its pretty cheap to shoot and maintain

Besides regular cleaning I have found that this is a near zero-maintenance gun for sure. More fun to shoot than my AR-15 and a LOT easier to take care of.

I'm gonna hate

Try Tapco mags for it http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/MAG634-36.html

Also here's a 922r compliance checklist for SKS' http://thegunwiki.com/Gunwiki/BuildSKSVerifyCompliance

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Whats the deal with compliance on the SKS? Does the US not like them or something ?

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

look up c&r 922r compliance. it has to do with them being imported and their age

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived