• 14dbass
    • BumpinBravada
    • dkahns51
    • Omega5002
    • Goblenator
    • Aaron

it goes per calendar year and as long as the build is completely different

bump for votes

Sorry, but I just don't see how that is fair, at all.

So you can win in December, and you are eligible again in January?

That can't be right.....

whats not right about it?

What's not right is that some will have to wait a full 12 months, while others don't have to wait at all. So because I won in Jan, I now have to wait till next Jan. But Mikey, for example, who just picked up over $2,000 in Kicker stuff in December, was eligible the very next month? As long as his system changed? You tell me what aint right about it....

I think regardless of the messed up rules, anyone who just won in the past 12 months should do the honorable thing. Let someone else have a chance.

That's all I have to say about this. I will not bring it up again. Everyone knows how I feel....

so your upset for the wrong reason...for the prize. why not do the honorable thing and once you win dont enter again. wouldnt that be more honorable. your complaining just like the noobs on the site that want free stuff. you already won. accept the win and be proud that you won for bragging rights.

do you know how much stuff i have to monitor as it is? then to have to add in look at every member added to see if they won and when the won then have to count the months...yea not gonna happen it makes it easier to keep it every year

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

it goes per calendar year and as long as the build is completely different bump for votes
Sorry, but I just don't see how that is fair, at all. So you can win in December, and you are eligible again in January? That can't be right.....
whats not right about it?
What's not right is that some will have to wait a full 12 months, while others don't have to wait at all. So because I won in Jan, I now have to wait till next Jan. But Mikey, for example, who just picked up over $2,000 in Kicker stuff in December, was eligible the very next month? As long as his system changed? You tell me what aint right about it.... I think regardless of the messed up rules, anyone who just won in the past 12 months should do the honorable thing. Let someone else have a chance. That's all I have to say about this. I will not bring it up again. Everyone knows how I feel....
so your upset for the wrong reason...for the prize. why not do the honorable thing and once you win dont enter again. wouldnt that be more honorable. your complaining just like the noobs on the site that want free stuff. you already won. accept the win and be proud that you won for bragging rights. do you know how much stuff i have to monitor as it is? then to have to add in look at every member added to see if they won and when the won then have to count the months...yea not gonna happen it makes it easier to keep it every year

Win SOTM and then promote it and the site would be my personal philosiphy well that is if I ever won :) I enter for the fun factor and to see other completed systems. Steve and the sponsors of SOTM do us a great service holding this contest every month and they don't have to do this I think a lot of people forget that factor, asking to enter more than once to me just seems greedy. Be proud you have won and move on so others have the opportunity to win. I can understand if you won in say 2008 and you want to enter again now because it's been 4 years and your system completely changed. However I think the 1 year rule should be longer personally, just because you changed your system 3 months after winning SOTM to me doesn't seem like a valid reason to be able to re-enter. Now if you say got in a car wreck/sold the car/etc and its been longer than 12 months, then I don't see a problem with it.

I think if we start to focus on the negative instead of the positive, SOTM will cease to exist. The rules are there for a reason, and if they need to be redone/clarified then Steve should make the call and everyone should be satisfied with that. After all Steve doesn't have to have a SOTM contest at all, and I for one am greatful that he does because to me its something fun to participate in.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

I think if we start to focus on the negative instead of the positive, SOTM will cease to exist. The rules are there for a reason, and if they need to be redone/clarified then Steve should make the call and everyone should be satisfied with that. After all Steve doesn't have to have a SOTM contest at all, and I for one am greatful that he does because to me its something fun to participate in.

^ Amen to this. Perfectly stated.

-Let's do our best to keep SOTM here and fun for everyone. :D

Good luck everyone!!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

voted!!!

2011 Chevy Tahoe

HU - Alpine W530

Wire - NVX (1/0 Envy Flex)

Amps - 2 DC Audio 5ks

Subs - 2 DC Audio XL18s

Alternators - Mechman (270a + stock)

Batts - 1 D3400 (front) + 4 D2700s (rear)

Bussbars - Toolmaker

Mids - ???

Tweets - NVX

voted for my boy 'skyhighcaraudio' .. . ..

:drinks:

I am honestly surprised that he hasn't already won lol.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

voted for my boy 'skyhighcaraudio' .. . ..

:drinks:

I am honestly surprised that he hasn't already won lol.

yeah me too !

im sure he will eventually win , lol ...

I might vote him next month unless marioB throws up some amazing shit by then.

Or ken if he can get his looking pretty

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Archived